Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #164: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)SamoKinesis said:

Please do something with Titania. She's my favorite frame, but all of my friends say she has an adams apple. I think she deserves some love. Maybe a new skin, some augments. Idk, but I know she's fun, 'just limited to lower level missions.

I think you may need to re-mod your Titania. Here's some math I did for her Dex Pixia (razorwing gun) damage, without elemental strengths and weaknesses, and without using Rifle Amp.

4N71KWt.png

Edited by emeraldzak
fixed words

3 hours ago, Naith said:

As I'm not really in the position to read all the notes... What was broken in the first place?

Gas used to do 8^3 with invis, the reason it did this is that with invis dmg was 8x then the Gas proc would get it's own 8x then on top of that the toxin that was proc'd would also get an 8x dmg multiplier, which means of you did 100 Gas dmg, with invis, first the dmg would go up to 800, then that gas proc would go up to 6400 dmg, then the toxin proc would do half the dmg along with another 8x, which equates to 3200x8= 25,600 dmg and this would proc for like 9 Times over 8 seconds, so simply put stealth gas was ridiculously overpowered. Also these procs could be stacked and of course have an aoe affecting other targets.

3 hours ago, --Q--Poeps said:

dot effects from melee weapons having a higher stealth damage multiplier than the intended 8x

40 minutes ago, bige914 said:

Gas used to do 8^3 with invis, the reason it did this is that with invis dmg was 8x then the Gas proc would get it's own 8x then on top of that the toxin that was proc'd would also get an 8x dmg multiplier, which means of you did 100 Gas dmg, with invis, first the dmg would go up to 800, then that gas proc would go up to 6400 dmg, then the toxin proc would do half the dmg along with another 8x, which equates to 3200x8= 25,600 dmg and this would proc for like 9 Times over 8 seconds, so simply put stealth gas was ridiculously overpowered. Also these procs could be stacked and of course have an aoe affecting other targets.

Ah, right, cheers.

2 hours ago, bige914 said:

so thats why my ratka dark dagger got hax called on me when i went 60% dmg dealt, 3% dmg taken in sortie the day after the ash nerf.(duration invisi ash)

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)SamoKinesis said:

Please do something with Titania. She's my favorite frame, but all of my friends say she has an adams apple. I think she deserves some love. Maybe a new skin, some augments. Idk, but I know she's fun, 'just limited to lower level missions.

She has a skin and 1 augment atm she's got some love doesn't help she's newish still. Not sure why people think she's got an adam's apple, she has a flat butt is all. xD Also she can be used past low lvl stuff, if you don't have Loki or Ivara, or a Silence Banshee she works for Spy missions no problem if you build for her 4th.

Edited by Mirathyl

6 hours ago, Naith said:

As I'm not really in the position to read all the notes... What was broken in the first place?

Damage over time statuses were double dipping on stealth multipliers, but gas was triple dipping because of the quirks of how it works, and when they finally fixed it in update 20, gas was hurt way more than the other DoT statuses. Doesn't matter though because it let anybody who could afford gas on their melee weapons and had Loki wipe the floor with the entire game, so it's overall a good change.

8 hours ago, Oreades said:

To this day it still makes me salty that I have to choose between Steel&Suda or Perrin. The fact that Perrin hates me legits makes me sad.

@Oreades You don't. You can side with any three Syndicates. Sometimes four. Or even five, if you're dedicated.

Let's see... For that combo, you can't support Steel Meridian directly. You'll have to indirectly support them via Red Veil. On the upside, that means you'll have four syndicates instead of three.
Divide your support thus: 3/7 (42%) to Cephalon Suda, 3/7 (42%) to Red Veil, and 1/7 (14%) to Perrin Sequence.

Suda and Veil will like you the most, then Perrin, then Meridian. Hexis and Loka will hate you.