Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #164: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

AeAsEaa.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are suiting up in their respective Syndicate gear and Warframe Augments to show their loyalty and earn Standing! Will the Arbiters rejoice? How strong is the Steel? Tune in and find out!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes see the winners of the Captura The Moment contest, and don’t miss your chance at another Banshee Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, May 11th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

1 minute ago, --Q--Poeps said:

it's not broken, it was broken and has been fixed since U20. read patch notes

As I'm not really in the position to read all the notes... What was broken in the first place?

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SamoKinesis said:

Please do something with Titania. She's my favorite frame, but all of my friends say she has an adams apple. I think she deserves some love. Maybe a new skin, some augments. Idk, but I know she's fun, 'just limited to lower level missions.

She's a rather new frame and she already got a (Limited time) Solstice Skin. That's more than Ivara, Inaros, Nidus or Octavia can say.

And she does have an augment doesn't she? Beguiling Lantern?

Also, she can stand her own in higher missions, she was great bombardment and support during Sortie Sargus Ruk Assassinations (With Eximus Stronghold)

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
Added Augment Name