Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Fatal Teleport.

uAir

Question

Max level Fatal Teleport.

But often when I teleport to an enemy I just teleport and then there is no attack. What is going on here?
And there seems to never be an attack against airborne targets, I guess this is normal. But what about when I target enemies on the ground? I just teleport behind them, then no attack, nothing.

11 answers to this question

Sorry for the stupid question but do you have a melee weapon equipped ? :laugh:

I've never experienced this problem. It can also be a range+lag issue : If you're weapon has low range (like daggers without Reach) and enemies are moving/you're lagging, maybe you're too far from them even with this teleport, thus Ash cannot perform the finisher.

Which enemy are you "Fatal Teleporting" to?  The Juggernaut has been "fixed" that you can no longer do a finisher on it (you can still teleport to it though).  I am not sure if other "field bosses" have been "fixed" as well.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

I am using a Rakta Dark Dagger with some mods and Covert Lethality.

I've tested this on normal map mobs, infested, grineer, and corpus.

It's always the same result. A lot of my teleports result in no damage and just me teleporting behind them. And it shouldn't be a lag issue as I am hosting/soloing when I did these tests. :(

I've seen this on occasion as well, although it sounds like with less frequency than yourself. Sometimes a target that would normally be toast to the Rakta Dark Dagger and CL (with a side order of life strike if I need healing) just keeps standing. I've noticed it most on prosecutors but that may be coincidence due to a low frequency of occurrence.

Wiki mentions fast moving targets may not be affected, but I felt sure I'd read somewhere that there are other circumstances where it fails to activate; however I can't find this reference now I come to look for it.

But basically, yes, it can fail to fire, I just haven't tracked down the circumstances

.. from my gaming experience and Ash s Fatal Telepoot.. I can only tell you if you use a short weapon set Melee Auto Target ON in the settings and with a long weapon u can set the Melee Auto Target OFF if you like ,,, or just ON in both cases..doesnt hurt... but a dagger ... a short weapon .. needs Auto Target ON the way collision detection works in WarFrame

That's just how it works for now. It may not work right on enemies on stairs, in puddles, fast moving enemies etc. Either it doesn't work completely or requires you to do 2 teleports in a row. Sometimes there's a long delay between the teleport and attack, so wait a second after the first teleport.

I read somewhere that some enemies does not have killed by finishing attack animation make them immune to finisher attack like bursa, and wildlife. And maybe the difference ground level make ash tele too far to max range of the dagger.

IMHO its just a buggy mod made worse since the latest ash rework.  Before that update I could count it to work 95% of the time against standard enemies (crewman, grineer, etc - not counting bosses,bursas, flyers etc).

Since the rework it seems its down to about 50% of the time it will work, the rest of the time it just teleports me next to the enemy so he can one shot me.  I gave up on it as too unpredictable.  Another good mod flushed down the drain.

EDIT: I should add they should change the description from

Teleport will perform a finisher on the target

to

Teleport MAY perform a finisher on the target - if the target is standing still, not on stairs, the sun is shining, and you've sacrificed your Kubrow on some hidden blood alter.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Yeah this mod is broken as fk. I hate that it totally ruins ash. Ive had it happen so mich while using the nikana I just gave up on the mod. It's even worse cause I bought the koga pack when TWW came out and now I regret it cause that FT basically is a waste and makes it not very fun to play ash with that build. 

Wake up DE. Make ash great again. Fix his FT. 

I just wasted so much time on building this and getting all the mods. It was perfect!! Run and gun with akstiletto prime, FT/covert lethality for tougher enemies....EXCEPT IT DOESNT FREAKING WORK!!! WTH!!!

Edited by Chopx