The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your color scheme? (if you have one)

(PSN)varas2110

Heh. Just as IRL, people are pretty conservative with their color schemes, at least judging by this thread. I find that sort of interesting. A lot of people I know are too insecure (by their own accounts) to dress colorfully, but it's strange when they don't let go in fashionframe, either. Almost as if brighter/varied colors are seen as classless or something.

Edited by SolidBeast

8 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Heh. Just as IRL, people are pretty conservative with their color schemes, at least judging by this thread. I find that sort of interesting. A lot of people I know are too insecure (by their own accounts) to dress colorfully, but it's strange when they don't let go in fashionframe, either. Almost as if brighter/varied colors are seen as classless or something.

Well, just like RL, colors express emotions and mental states. Fancy color schemes may indicate a person is either very gaudy, outspoken, creative and cheerful... or pretends to be and is actually dying from inside, using the color schemes to give an image and somehow cope with the inner monsters.

2 hours ago, Varacal said:

i have it at reverse, i mean like instead of white, i have it at black and grey, with gold metallics and light blue energy

i2SkqAv.jpg

Looking good! I may reverse it on some frames as well, depending on which fits better. My Banshee for example is mostly black but has the gray and white there as well. 

704197be07c2428b1f132029ae27a005.jpg

I always use the same color scheme for my warframes: blue (the dominant color on my scheme), black (second color), yellow (mostly for lines on the warframe) and white (if it's too bland with just blue+black+yellow). Then, dark orange for energy color.

As for weapons, I tend to paint them with black and white. Dark orange for energy color.

For syandanas and armors, I'm currently using Bright White (first color), Moss Green (second color) and Deep Black (for added detail). If it has metallic parts, I use yellow for those. Just like the other pieces, Dark Orange for energy color.

hKHMcu9.jpg

Edited by RextintorZ

Light blues and white is my main color scheme, adapted from the first color scheme I used on my Mag back when I first discovered appearance customization. I also have a dark brown and red scheme and a light white and red scheme that I use when I can't find a white and blue scheme I like for a given frame.

Spoiler

9FdDPf0.jpgwkBPBge.jpg