Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #168: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

6Nmha6v.jpg

It’s time to appease the Syndicates to get their newest Warframe Augment Mods! Rebecca and Megan are suited up to be true professional Syndicate Medallion hunters who won’t struggle at all to find them- don’t miss it! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, and don’t miss your chance at the newly released Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 8th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

6Nmha6v.jpg

It’s time to appease the Syndicates to get their newest Warframe Augment Mods! Rebecca and Megan are suited up to be true professional Syndicate Medallion hunters who won’t struggle at all to find them- don’t miss it! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, and don’t miss your chance at the newly released Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 8th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Coool

1 hour ago, Pretary said:

Can I ask what this is? Is it a Dev Stream? Where can I watch? Idk what this is really advertising, fairly new.

This is a Prime Time. Rebecca and Megan will play the game usually showcasing new things in the game. Tonight, they will be showing off the new Warframe Augment mods and go medallion hunting for syndicate reputation. 

The Devstream will be June 9th 2pm ET. More information on that can be found on that in this thread here.

Both can be watched on their twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/warframe It is worth signing up for a twitch account as their is prizes given out to viewers. Tonight 1000 platinum will be given 3 times and Oberon Prime Access will be given to one viewer. 

For PS4 and Xbox One viewers there is also PS4 at 4 and Xbox One at 1 streams on the same twitch channel. 

Edited by Skyeborne

I volunteer as tribute, if you need a medallion hunter.
Ignis, Ember, Animal Instinct (and/or thief wit + loot detector), any sentinel with Vacuum = ez mode :) (Equinox works too, but Ember has better synergy with Ignis... also I like fire).

"This room is in 1 hour followers-only mode. You have been following for 37 minutes. Continue following to chat!!"

Wow...ok.

Thats DE treat their followers.

Edited by shanmuar