Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Oberon Prime: Update 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

Like everyone else, my settings were lost with this update. While trying to set everything back how I had it, I noticed there doesn't seem to be a way to unbind an action from a button. I want to turn off all of the touchpad swipe gestures because I accidentally swipe the touchpad with my thumb sometimes while using the analog sticks. I had it setup this way before the update. Am I missing something or is this not an option anymore?

9 hours ago, (PS4)ray_1100 said:

Why, did they force reset everyone's settings, and why is the chat filter blocking text In chat? couldn't you least make it disappear after so long?

so annoying 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Acid-Zero said:

Was there really a point in resetting all in game setting? Really for what bloody purpose. I got back on after a long weekend and yay all my settings were gone. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)enmanuel87 said:

This update destroyed my controller configuration, fav colors are gone. OMG... Why DE? 

Do you people (adressing all three at once) honestly think that it was on purpose? My first though was that is was a bug, unintended. Really, stop seeing game developers as evil maniacs who gets pleassure of making your life a living hell
Obviously I'm sarcastic, because as annoying it was to fix my settings again, after about 20 minutes of trial and error I'm back to normal. Enjoy life instead of complaining <3

20 minutes ago, (PS4)XxethangamezxX said:

Something is wrong with my update, the size is 33gb.

I think, someone please correct me if I'm mistaken, it shows the total size of Warframe. The update isn't 33gb, Warframe is 33gb. It simply adds the update size to the total

Edited by (PS4)ExetSM
Typos, I live to serve thee

23 minutes ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Do you people (adressing all three at once) honestly think that it was on purpose? My first though was that is was a bug, unintended. Really, stop seeing game developers as evil maniacs who gets pleassure of making your life a living hell
Obviously I'm sarcastic, because as annoying it was to fix my settings again, after about 20 minutes of trial and error I'm back to normal. Enjoy life instead of complaining <3

I think, someone please correct me if I'm mistaken, it shows the total size of Warframe. The update isn't 33gb, Warframe is 33gb. It simply adds the update size to the total

Yes, but it is still downloading all 33gb. It's really annoying because we have slow internet.

Kuva Siphons are spawning Guardian Eximus Scavenger Ospreys as Kuva, causing a softlock that makes you 100% unable to complete the Siphon. When you Void Dash or Melee as Operator it will have the sound effect as if you destroyed the Kuva, but you will gain no progress and the Osprey will continue towards the Siphon, spinning around inside the Siphon when it reaches it and not being collected. Upon destroying the Osprey the Siphon will continue to attempt to capture the non-existent Kuva in an endless loop. It's happened three times in a row on Kuva Flood now. I'm unsure if this is an issue exclusive to team-play as I've not done a solo Siphon yet today. This issue can be seen by everyone in the squad, not just the client.

Edited by (PS4)ipwnuhard3

11 minutes ago, (PS4)XxethangamezxX said:

Yes, but it is still downloading all 33gb. It's really annoying because we have slow internet.

Then something is weird with your client, because my only showed 33gb but the progress bar skipped to the end, because it doesn't download it all. Same for my roommate. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Then something is weird with your client, because my only showed 33gb but the progress bar skipped to the end, because it doesn't download it all. Same for my roommate. 

EDIT: Full description of issue; updates prepare to download up to 3% and then fail. The reason given is lack of storage space, though clearing even enough space for the entire game, the issue persists (on previous updates I have deleted things until I have 80gb of space, twice that required for the game, and it continues to fail to download, giving the same reason). Deleting all application data and redownloading the client from scratch works, but takes days.

4th update in a row with this issue for me... so far every time I have caved and deleted/downloaded the entire game again as this was the only way to get the game to work.

Some people are telling me this is an issue with PSN, apparently some of my friends have had trouble updating Neverwinter and ARK: Survival Evolved but I've only had this problem with Warframe, and, to be honest, I can't really be bothered to sit through 33gb of downloading just for a cape and a mastery fodder rapier.

Look back through the last few PS4 update threads; you will see a litany of complaints on this issue, and no-one offering support, shining light on the causes of the issue, or even offhandedly mentioning "it's being worked on".

What exactly is going on? Am I the only person who finds this a little ridiculous? Should I REALLY just suck it up and completely flatline my ability to use the net for 2 days while I wait for that bastard update?

Sick of this now, can't be bothered; as someone who's been excited about and behind this game for a while now, and has supported it financially (despite having the choice, and the financial reasons not to, :p) it's pretty sad that I now don't have time for the game simply because of a blatant issue with updating that many have noticed and both DE and PSN seem to be doing fxck all about solving.

Edited by (PS4)UnwashedHeathen

The removal of favorite colors would'nt be a big issue if the colors weren't so dramatically light, like it legit looks like the entire palettes were bleached to oblivion. I'll try to see if I can fix it on my part, will appreciate if you'll investigate and do the same, Thanks DE, much love to you and your efforts.

10 hours ago, (PS4)TDW925 said:

The removal of favorite colors would'nt be a big issue if the colors weren't so dramatically light, like it legit looks like the entire palettes were bleached to oblivion. I'll try to see if I can fix it on my part, will appreciate if you'll investigate and do the same, Thanks DE, much love to you and your efforts.

Bleached? That's your legacy pallets option turned on, go to options search for that option and turn it off, your colors will return to normal. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Bleached? That's your legacy pallets option turned on, go to options search for that option and turn it off, your colors will return to normal. 

Thanks for the help man,and for putting it nicely

14 hours ago, (PS4)JrJester00 said:

Been noticing this on rescue missions that the spawn for exit way point takes for ever even after touching/interacting and giving weapon to hostage ... 

Go play the Kuva Fortress exterminate while looking for the caches.

Chances are really high that you'll kill all the enemies BEFORE finding the 3 caches, so you'll still be searching, and waypoint disappears, so you'll take ages to find the extraction, getting a serious headache in the meanwhile.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:37 AM, (PS4)UnwashedHeathen said:

EDIT: Full description of issue; updates prepare to download up to 3% and then fail. The reason given is lack of storage space, though clearing even enough space for the entire game, the issue persists (on previous updates I have deleted things until I have 80gb of space, twice that required for the game, and it continues to fail to download, giving the same reason). Deleting all application data and redownloading the client from scratch works, but takes days.

4th update in a row with this issue for me... so far every time I have caved and deleted/downloaded the entire game again as this was the only way to get the game to work.

Some people are telling me this is an issue with PSN, apparently some of my friends have had trouble updating Neverwinter and ARK: Survival Evolved but I've only had this problem with Warframe, and, to be honest, I can't really be bothered to sit through 33gb of downloading just for a cape and a mastery fodder rapier.

Look back through the last few PS4 update threads; you will see a litany of complaints on this issue, and no-one offering support, shining light on the causes of the issue, or even offhandedly mentioning "it's being worked on".

What exactly is going on? Am I the only person who finds this a little ridiculous? Should I REALLY just suck it up and completely flatline my ability to use the net for 2 days while I wait for that bastard update?

Sick of this now, can't be bothered; as someone who's been excited about and behind this game for a while now, and has supported it financially (despite having the choice, and the financial reasons not to, :p) it's pretty sad that I now don't have time for the game simply because of a blatant issue with updating that many have noticed and both DE and PSN seem to be doing fxck all about solving.

This is a sony issue not a warframe issue. Cryin to DE wont fix it.

21 hours ago, (PS4)G-O-T_MILK said:

Loveing the work yall put into the S&A , hope yall keep makeing the prime wepons as beautiful as this. Who ever designed it should be put in charge of  the way prime wepons looks becasue altho most are nice looking almost none compare to the S&A prime

I agree, everyone complaining about it is off their rocker...this is by far one of the best looking weapons in the game.