Megan's Fan Art Favorite

Spoiler

Megan: AluBeta's Ivara
A0paR5K.jpg

Fan Concept of the Week

Loone-Wolf's Laser Themed Warframe

focus__laser_themed_warframe_by_loone_wo

Thanks for watching!

At 1:06:30 on the primetime video, Megan said that Baro will have everything in the special relay 'including stuff on PC not on console yet'.

Have a few questions concerning this:

1. Does this mean that console players will have all stuff in the special relay exactly the same as PC players?
  2. Does this mean that console players will no longer be 3 Baro visits behind PC after TennoCon going forward?
  3. I need to fly out on Friday morning to make it to TennoCon and will only be back late Sunday night. If I don't bring my PS4 along (remote play not working for me), will I have enough time to check out the special relay?
  4. For people with no access to the special relay (didn't buy tickets), will they potentially miss stuff as a result of number 2 above?

On 6/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, (PS4)vinster said:

At 1:06:30 on the primetime video, Megan said that Baro will have everything in the special relay 'including stuff on PC not on console yet'.

Have a few questions concerning this:

1. Does this mean that console players will have all stuff in the special relay exactly the same as PC players?
  2. Does this mean that console players will no longer be 3 Baro visits behind PC after TennoCon going forward?
  3. I need to fly out on Friday morning to make it to TennoCon and will only be back late Sunday night. If I don't bring my PS4 along (remote play not working for me), will I have enough time to check out the special relay?
  4. For people with no access to the special relay (didn't buy tickets), will they potentially miss stuff as a result of number 2 above?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

1. Yes.- They're fielding Baro in this instance as an across the board standard and not just some delay inventory this time around. They're actually prepping this as an event and not an annual thing.

2. Probably not. This is being ran as a one time thing and access it limited to those who can afford time and money to get the tennocon tickets. Not really fair play to the rest of us who are too poor and/or don't have the time as we work one or more jobs.

3. This one is rather an interesting issue... You may or may not depending on how long they're going to leave this particular instance up. They've extended Baro in the past due to issues and this is a particular event and issue with it for those actually attending. They may, and I hope, they extend the time to account for the fact that people will take one or two days at least to get back to where ever home is.

4. Yes. They most definitely will miss out until Baro inventory rolls the items around again. Unless they pull a particularly bad move and just skip the visits that consoles have the discrepancies between pc on, then people will only miss out on items in the short run. Now... DE COULD simply run a couple of weeks of Baro with all the items in question in his inventory as a kind of make up set just to set the pattern to a uniform delivery every visit.

Anyway, that's just my speculation and two cents on the matter based on previous behavior and logic.

17 hours ago, Cortanis said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

1. Yes.- They're fielding Baro in this instance as an across the board standard and not just some delay inventory this time around. They're actually prepping this as an event and not an annual thing.

2. Probably not. This is being ran as a one time thing and access it limited to those who can afford time and money to get the tennocon tickets. Not really fair play to the rest of us who are too poor and/or don't have the time as we work one or more jobs.

3. This one is rather an interesting issue... You may or may not depending on how long they're going to leave this particular instance up. They've extended Baro in the past due to issues and this is a particular event and issue with it for those actually attending. They may, and I hope, they extend the time to account for the fact that people will take one or two days at least to get back to where ever home is.

4. Yes. They most definitely will miss out until Baro inventory rolls the items around again. Unless they pull a particularly bad move and just skip the visits that consoles have the discrepancies between pc on, then people will only miss out on items in the short run. Now... DE COULD simply run a couple of weeks of Baro with all the items in question in his inventory as a kind of make up set just to set the pattern to a uniform delivery every visit.

Anyway, that's just my speculation and two cents on the matter based on previous behavior and logic.

Thanks for your thoughts.  I just wish DE would clarify them with an official FAQ or PSA.

I may have to bring my PS4 along (unless I figure out my remote play issues beforehand...), which I don't want to because of the bulk/weight.  I don't want to sign in to the PS4s on display at the Con because I don't feel safe doing so.

I guess I'll find out soon enough but I can't imagine this not being brought up before or thought out by the DE team.  It is sort of like a little 'punishment' for attending TennoCon this year.  Last year was fine without the special Baro stuff and digital access.