Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfer my Xbox Save to PC?

(XBOX)parkb014

Question

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, StinkyPygmy said:

There may be another account migration in the future but I wouldn't hold your breath because they don't come often.

Migrations are from PC to console, not the other way around, not two-ways around. What OP wants is still not possible even if there is a migration.

Just now, Dhrekr said:

Migrations are from PC to console, not the other way around, not two-ways around. What OP wants is still not possible even if there is a migration.

Huh? I could have sworn there was account Migrations going from consoles to PC at some point.

That being said, what OP wants is possible if microsoft/sony get their junk out of their mouths for five seconds and approves the occasional console to PC migration.

4 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Huh? I could have sworn there was account Migrations going from consoles to PC at some point.

No.

4 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

That being said, what OP wants is possible if microsoft/sony get their junk out of their mouths for five seconds and approves the occasional console to PC migration.

As remarked by @CeePee, not only have they absolutely no reason to do it, and one reason (money) not to do it.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)parkb014 said:

Is there a way i could transfer my xbox account to my PC account? I hope this can happen because i have moved over to PC and stopped playing warframe cause i don't want to start again.

?Yeah, not happening, Microsoft won't give over the data.

Although it hasn't happened, and may never happen, I could definitely see it happening under very very specific circumstances, like maybe 3-5 years down the road if things take a terrible turn for the worse on consoles and they plan to shut down the console versions completely, and the PC version is still decently active (but could use players) with alot of ideas left.. maybe a one time migration over to PC as a saving grace, it'd probably be expensive on their part, paying sony + micro per account, but then again would THAT many players really even do it? a risk/reward investment, but the worlds all about business, it could happen, Never rule anything out really lol, although they'd be the first and only to do it.. I'd say you have an equivalent chance of getting 2 legendary cores in a row in sorties ^.^

Edited by (PS4)Poloboyzz93