Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm just wondering, why is this still a thing?

_Absolom_

55 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Stalker and Shadow Stalker can drop both a mod and a BP.
The chances for dropping are rolled sperately so they have no impact on each other.

I've gotten a mod and no BP, a BP and no mod, and both on different occasions.

What you're running into is his chance to drop a mod is higher than his chance to drop a BP.
But again they have no impact on each other as he can, and has, dropped both.

The fact that mods are even on the table is just adding to the overall apparently broken drop table. That's all I was essentially trying to point out. But thanks...I guess.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

The fact that mods are even on the table is just adding to the overall apparently broken drop table. That's all I was essentially trying to point out. But thanks...I guess.

I was just pointing out that even if they completely remove mods from his drop table it would have no effect on his BP drop rates at all.

The only change that would be seen is that those times where he just dropped a mod he would drop nothing at all, the drop rates for his BPs would remain exactly the same..

5 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

That's why have 75% on dread and lowered the others but the despair and hate are not so great weapons but decent ones. 

Despair used to be THE secondary in the game.  It's second tier now, but it used to be a force.

I got dread fairly early, but it took over a year to get hate & despair, and another year for a second hate & despair drop.  

Now I have 76 or 77 dread with, I think, 4 hate & despair.

Stalker has most bloated and anti-player drop table in the game, it is sickeningly horrid, reason why I would never waste ducats on Stalker beacons. 

Grustrag Three and Zanuka have reasonable drop tables, but for some reasons Stalkers is just ludicrously insane. 

16 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

Despair used to be THE secondary in the game.  It's second tier now, but it used to be a force.

I got dread fairly early, but it took over a year to get hate & despair, and another year for a second hate & despair drop.  

Now I have 76 or 77 dread with, I think, 4 hate & despair.

I got my only one despair a year ago on an alt account, got only 3 hate with 3 alternative account too and I have around 250-300 dread bp overall of my all accs. And yep it should be the secondary but now long ago outclassed by other secondaries and in it's own category on pair with the spira. Despair still a good weapon but not as good as the newesr secondaries. Hate is just a scythe weapon and these are still not good enough in their own role. These items could be longer or faster or somehow deal more damage because sometimes pain to use them well. The stances makes them interesting to play but there are much better weapons for the melee role. 

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Hate is just a scythe weapon and these are still not good enough in their own role. These items could be longer or faster or somehow deal more damage because sometimes pain to use them well. The stances makes them interesting to play but there are much better weapons for the melee role. 

Hate does need to be faster.  If they did that, it would be viable again.

About the landing craft blueprints, which is easier to get nowadays, Xiphos or Scimitar?

I've heard some scary stories about farming Xiphos, but if the drops are like that for Scimitar (2%) it must an even ball game.

They really should take another look at some of these drop tables.

I agree his droptable is messed up but dont agree with the options on the strawpoll. Considering his rare spawnrate I dont see why all bp drops shouldn't have an equal chance to drop. 

Its also silly that there is a chance for a bp drop at all. Each stalker defeat should have a 100% bp drop. Though I doubt they'll make any changes. I'm assuming its intentional to seduce players to buy the "what stalker" and the hunhow set pack for plat.

12 minutes ago, kubbi said:

I agree his droptable is messed up but dont agree with the options on the strawpoll. Considering his rare spawnrate I dont see why all bp drops shouldn't have an equal chance to drop. 

Its also silly that there is a chance for a bp drop at all. Each stalker defeat should have a 100% bp drop. Though I doubt they'll make any changes. I'm assuming its intentional to seduce players to buy the "what stalker" and the hunhow set pack for plat.

I'm assuming it's the make the stalker fun.

The stalker is a fun addition.  Before weapons got to the OP point they are now, the stalker and the G3 were real terrors.  The lights would blink and players would actually freak.  Some would run off.  Some would actually disconnect.

Alas, the stalker gets to be a pushover and people forget the point of him. "I want the BPs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Just enjoy the game as it progresses.  You'll get the BPs soon enough.

2 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

I'm assuming it's the make the stalker fun.

The stalker is a fun addition.  Before weapons got to the OP point they are now, the stalker and the G3 were real terrors.  The lights would blink and players would actually freak.  Some would run off.  Some would actually disconnect.

Alas, the stalker gets to be a pushover and people forget the point of him. "I want the BPs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Just enjoy the game as it progresses.  You'll get the BPs soon enough.

I disagree. Making some bps rares than the other doesnt make it more fun. Feeling that you might actually have a decent chance at the item you want and that fighting it will actually lead to something is fun. Stalker offers a lot of blueprints. Having equal drop chances wont devalue the blueprints because they arent tradable plus he has a rare chance at spawning.

Asking for a reasonable drop chance doesnt mean you want the items now. As you can see people yet have to receive all his items after playing for 4 years. I personally already have his gear but still think his droptable needs changes out of concern for others.

Edited by kubbi

I would be all for tradable BPs. Would make life so much easier. Prices would be reasonable too as stalker shows up so often. 

RNG can be weird sometimes. I actually got despair and hate before I got the dread when i started few months back. I was actually sad that never got the dread as everyone was raving about how good it is. I had a MK1 Paris then. Finally I got my dread and now I only get dread. 

Edited by Kusungphak

I bought the "What Stalker?" pack back in the day (don't even know if you can anymore) - and then I bought Hunhow's Gift for the sweet, sweet skins - but of course, through out my career I've also encountered Stalker 100s of times.  Thankfully thee packs saved me the stress because he's not a very generous dropper.  

Never once in 4 years playing, for me, has he dropped either the Hate or War Blueprint.  The drop rates are abysmal.  War is totally worth the struggle to get ... Hate... well... not so much :(

Edited by (PS4)lagrue