Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

harrow? harrow there? anyone home?

Larred

Their goal is before TennoCon, but I have a feeling it's sometime between today and friday. Megan just tweeted that the Warframe Facebook Page is whispering and it's now got a video of Harrow featured on it, so it looks like they're probably starting to ramp up to release.

Edited by Ceryk

12 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Their goal is before TennoCon, but I have a feeling it's sometime between today and friday. Megan just tweeted that the Warframe Facebook Page is whispering and it's now got a video of Harrow featured on it, so it looks like they're probably starting to ramp up to release.

snip

I mean, this is cool, but I'm getting flashbacks of my four-ish years of playing Vindictus and how long I dealt with them trying to advertise their other social media pages with links to them in places that a normal player wouldn't see (as in, not the forums).

14 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

can someone play that video backwards? I want to know what it says

12 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

can someone play that video backwards? I want to know what it says

Pretty sure there's nothing there, it's not a reversed audio easter egg. Sounds just as unintelligible backwards as it does forwards, even slowed down.

2 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Pretty sure there's nothing there, it's not a reversed audio easter egg. Sounds just as unintelligible backwards as it does forwards, even slowed down.

Try speeding it up maybe? It's pretty deep, so I think it's plausible that it may be significantly slowed down.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

1 hour ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Try speeding it up maybe? It's pretty deep, so I think it's plausible that it may be significantly slowed down/

Yeah, I tried that too and it sounded like a demonic chipmunk spewing gibberish.