Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you guys know how many people you made mad

S.Dust

1 minute ago, S.Dust said:

nope but my logic isn't flawed here what's the difference what makes one more special than the other. Just like fouders will complain about it if he was given away people who farmed there A** off for frost will complain.

right now u are onlyone whois pissed enough t come to forum

btw millions of us exist .-.

4 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

nope but my logic isn't flawed here what's the difference what makes one more special than the other. Just like fouders will complain about it if he was given away people who farmed there A** off for frost will complain.

it is not the same thing. Excalibur Prime was declared to be exclusive for founders FOR EVER. 

Frost prime was never meant to be exclusive, 

this is the difference

and what about now if people stopped buying  things the game would be gone again nothing special about founders except they spent money first, if they didn't something else would have come to mind for DE to make money and support the game.

Meh, the free Frost P and exclusive syandana aren't that big of a deal compared to when DE released the fire & ice pack back in December.

Things that I spent $200 on were being sold for $50.

I wasn't happy but I got over it, and made a promise to myself to not give DE another dime going forward.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

ok i think your mistaking what im saying i dont care if people get frost prime i just dont like the lack of effort needed there isnt any farming and they dont have to pay which untill now were the two options to get frames or items.

2 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

ok i think your mistaking what im saying i dont care if people get frost prime i just dont like the lack of effort needed there isnt any farming and they dont have to pay which untill now were the two options to get frames or items.

dex wepons?

14 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

people who farmed there A** off for frost will complain.

I farmed him way back when he was first introduced.  I couldn't care less about other people getting him as part of a Twitch offer.  Incidentally, I'll get him too because I have an Amazon prime account thus already have a Twitch Prime account.  It'll save me from having to buy a Warframe slot I guess...

28 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

people are honlding onto like 10 sets to sell that will be worth nothing soon.

They can just hold on until 27th July when the offer ends and he'll gain value again.

15 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

This is actually not quite correct.  To get the Twitch Prime trail offer, you also have to sign up for Amazon Prime membership.  Requirement for Amazon Prime is a working credit card.  Then there is the VERY high chance that you will be charged full year subscription fee for Amazon Prime if you previously had Amazon Prime membership.  Either way, it's not as free or as simple as you are trying to make it seem.  

5 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

This is actually not quite correct.  To get the Twitch Prime trail offer, you also have to sign up for Amazon Prime membership.  Requirement for Amazon Prime is a working credit card.  Then there is the VERY high chance that you will be charged full year subscription fee for Amazon Prime if you previously had Amazon Prime membership.  Either way, it's not as free or as simple as you are trying to make it seem.  

Nah ik you can get it free cause you can do the same thing with the other twitch prime offers but how honestly I dont care anymore I'm over it after realizing it's not loki prime so it could be worse .

7 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Nah ik you can get it free cause you can do the same thing with the other twitch prime offers but how honestly I dont care anymore I'm over it after realizing it's not loki prime so it could be worse .

I'm a former Amazon Prime member, and I can't get the offer for free at all.  Why, because I'm no longer eligible for Amazon Prime free trial.  The whole Frost Prime offer is tied to both Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime.  I'm just giving information that you might not have been aware of.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
additional info

I have both farmed and purchased his first unvaulting for misa prime and a exclusive playstation theme (which was sweet). With that said, I'm still very happy for this pack for 1: some of my peeps and family can grab him and 2: a free warframe slot. Although I'm not exactly happy about going through a twitch and amazon accounts like people are saying but, hey! It's what ever, might be the 1st challenge in warframe that doesn't involve CC spam :P

1 hour ago, S.Dust said:

you made frost prime free and just shut down everyone who PAID for the prime access when they were temporarily un-vaulted. How do you feel DE like really you could have made it anything, if you were gonna give a way a prime you could have made it a prime that wasn't vaulted something that wasn't worth 500 plat; or in your minds $30 when my clan bought the prime access sorry DE you guys are great but when you mess up you REALLY mess up.

pretty sure Frost P has always been free. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Meh, the free Frost P and exclusive syandana aren't that big of a deal compared to when DE released the fire & ice pack back in December.

Things that I spent $200 on were being sold for $50.

I wasn't happy but I got over it, and made a promise to myself to not give DE another dime going forward.

I gotta say something on this-

I bought this state of the art TV that Philips made. It cost around $400 at the time since it was state of THE art. 

This year, i got a older TV that is not state of the art (4K) for $75 bucks. Same company and the new one is better than the $400 one. Does this mean that i will never buy a TV again? 

Naw....it means that what i bought high, got better and became affordable for newer players to get a chance at without playing the version i had (bugs, less apps, and less time working with the company to figure out what is wrong).

Same goes for Frost P. New players can get him with his Passive, New power effects, new augments, new Fashion, and access to Void Demon and Arcanes. To deny DE your support over the fact that you got something before any others even stepped foot in the game should be seen as a badge of honor instead of a reason to boycott the company that gave you a place to help grow. What else did that $200 get you besides just a Frost P? Cuz if you ONLY got Frost P.....

I will not understand how people can spend money on Day One consoles and other things....but then get upset when others get the same item for less months and years later. Its like the people that FIRST on comments and vids....do they get a thrill or excitement out of doing these feats of normal?

Please be a better player and person and reevaluate your game play style. I know you got it in you to be excellent player. 

Just because you personally aren't made, doesn't invalidate the people who are. This is BS, for the people who spent hours farming for him (both on first release or after his unvaulting) or who bought him (this guy) the idea of giving him away for free is BS. I'm all for rewarding the twitch users, but just give out some syndanas and maybe some boosters, or an exclusive weapon. Not a freaking vaulted frame.  Plus yeah he can be 100% free, just get a free trial of prime. 

Edited by Raptos22

4 minutes ago, Raptos22 said:

Just because you personally aren't made, doesn't invalidate the people who are. This is BS, for the people who spent hours farming for him (both on first release or after his unvaulting) or who bought him (this guy) the idea of giving him away for free is BS. I'm all for rewarding the twitch users, but just give out some syndanas and maybe some boosters, or an exclusive weapon. Not a freaking vaulted frame.  Plus yeah he can be 100% free, just get a free trial of prime. 

But it's not really free. You need an Amazon Prime account in order to get Twitch Prime. 

Let's look at the bigger picture here and leave aside the game part shall we?  DE has the numbers, the stats, how frequently a weapon or frame is used, how often players get on an actually play...How much platinum is circulating, how it can flow faster and whats causing it to be slower.  you're complaining about frost @ 500p?  Frost used to cost 1200p flat.  The vault is getting more stuff in it, prices are nice NOT adjusted by DE but by players.  I know people who have 20 - 50 frost sets just sitting there and will not negotiate the price.  With Rhino coming out the only oldest frame to have been vaulted and to still remain is Loki Prime.  Which switches him to the next most expensive frame after rhino and mag go back into the vault.  So it's pretty obvious they are influencing sellers to readjust.  And maybe frost deluxe skin isn't selling much?  maybe players would prefer a frost prime with  deluxe skin and actually put money in that?  I might be wrong with the choices of frames i took for the example, but balance pass also applies to balancing plat flow too.  Now think about it, a free frost prime via twitch prime VS a cheap frost prime in trade chat.  More frost owners so more deluxe skin sales and more cheaper buyers with other deluxe skin sales.  it's nothing personal really.

Edited by (PS4)fullblast35