The Remote Observer: Vol #7

[DE]Taylor

RemoteObserverV7_News_840x400.jpg

Welcome back to the Remote Observer, your weekly round-up of changes that happened in-game.

This week was fairly quiet in terms of content drops, which means we're looking forward at the tweaks, bug fixes, and more you can expect with the Chains of Harrow update.

If you want to get the first look at some QOL changes before Harrow drops, you can keep on reading here.

I'm liking the Mobile Defense tweaks! The slight time reduction and the more enemy pressure will definitely be a nice touch (:

I've also been curious what kind of impact the dual pistol+throw-weapon combo might do (or not do) to the current Conclave meta. As long as it mixes things up a tad bit I ain't complaining!

Anyway, can't wait for the update (:

What I'm finding disappointing lately is the inability to help newer players with certain quests up to a point, namely Sands of Inaros because the Urn is removed from gear once you complete it and turned into deco but that seems bugged, because some people who rezzed out their deco ages back, still have the gear urn whereas if you didn't have it rezzed, you dont.

I'd rather be able to help friends complete quests than have deco in my ship and for some of us who are basically finished everything else, helping noobs is our "thing", not rivens, not sorties, not trials, just good ol' noob assistance. lol

I'd be appreciated if small issues like this could be removed cause honestly for some of us, we just crave quests, even if we gotta do the same ones for now.

Forma-ing your equipment now brings you back to the Upgrade screen.

:smile:

Codex Relic search now also searches Relic contents.

Added search bar and sorting capabilities to Dojo Room and Decoration selection screens, and the Clan Research screen.

Edited by LazerSkink

• 3 weeks later...