Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie mission not getting marked as completed [Fixed]

General_Durandal

I've done the 1st sortie mission today twice,
1st time it didn't get marked as complete, so I had to do it again.
2nd time it completed fine.

2nd sortie, also twice, and about to do it a third time.
1st time the mission was unbeatable because the condole ate the data module without triggering the defense sequence.
2nd time the mission was completed, but not marked as completed, so i'll have to do it again.

Stop adding more of the same stuff and fix your buggy a* game already.
No amount of warframes and weapons are going to make people like a buggy a* game.

Edited by General_Durandal

5 minutes ago, n3kro5515 said:

Since the last update I have to do the sortie missions twice, yeah you got it right, I do a mission then do it again, just like that, almost every mission I have to do it twice, please fix this.

I noticed this yesterday, when it seemed like the second sortie completion didn't take, so I did it again.  The third sortie also did not seem to take (even though I did get a reward), but I ran a different mission, and when I came back to the orbiter it was marked as completed.  

So if a Sortie mission is marked as uncompleted even after you do it, try running a quick mission or just going to a Relay and back to see if that fixes it.

Just now, Buff00n said:

I noticed this yesterday, when it seemed like the second sortie completion didn't take, so I did it again.  The third sortie also did not seem to take (even though I did get a reward), but I ran a different mission, and when I came back to the orbiter it was marked as completed.  

So if a Sortie mission is marked as uncompleted even after you do it, try running a quick mission or just going to a Relay and back to see if that fixes it.

The problem is that you can't do the next sortie, so its the same to do another mission or the sortie again

3 minutes ago, n3kro5515 said:

The problem is that you can't do the next sortie, so its the same to do another mission or the sortie again

I'm saying, when your sortie completion status doesn't seem like it's updating, do another, non-sortie mission and see if that fixes it.

I'm facing the same issue with sortie with previous hotfix,there is a bug not appearing completed after finishing the each sortie mission. I only found a alternative way - The only way I found a solution temporary is that I need to close the game & re-login to move on to the next mission in order to avoid doing it twice as well. Hope this helps for time being. :satisfied:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

53 minutes ago, IIWingSaberII said:

I'm facing the same issue with sortie with previous hotfix,there is a bug not appearing completed after finishing the each sortie mission. I only found a alternative way - The only way I found a solution temporary is that I need to close the game & re-login to move on to the next mission in order to avoid doing it twice as well. Hope this helps for time being. :satisfied:

I tried something else, well not tried was an accident, I was redoing the mission but there was a limpo player spamming everything so I quited in the first 30 secs and puff It was done the mission, didn't had to finish it

For the last couple of days, I've had to run sortie missions twice in a row to get to the next stage, but each time I clear the mission the first time, I still get the credit reward. I just can't progress. Luckily, during yesterday's sortie (Lephantis, magnetic augmentation), I only had to beat the third stage once to get the reward, Today's though, I get to run Uranus spy twice in a row, which I'm not exactly looking forward to because Sharkwing feels like wading through honey. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Oh poop this isn't the bugs section

Edited by MangeurDuPiscine
Acknowledgement of incorrect post location

9 minutes ago, MangeurDuPiscine said:

For the last couple of days, I've had to run sortie missions twice in a row to get to the next stage, but each time I clear the mission the first time, I still get the credit reward. I just can't progress. Luckily, during yesterday's sortie (Lephantis, magnetic augmentation), I only had to beat the third stage once to get the reward, Today's though, I get to run Uranus spy twice in a row, which I'm not exactly looking forward to because Sharkwing feels like wading through honey. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah had this exact same problem.

Guess its not just my game like I thought it might be

2 minutes ago, TechnicCross said:

workaround: go into dojo after you complete a stage, then exit. it should update once you are in your orbiter again.

Also works with a quick disconnection/reconnection.

13 minutes ago, MangeurDuPiscine said:

Had this as well, reconnecting validates the sortie though.

3 minutes ago, TechnicCross said:

workaround: go into dojo after you complete a stage, then exit. it should update once you are in your orbiter again.

Also works with just about any mission, I found. Dojo doesn't count as a mission fail though, so that's good. Thanks for the quick help!

3 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Relog fixes it, I can confirm. When I had to do Uranus Spy the fourth time, I almost snapped.

You are a better man than I, I usually snap just seeing it is Uranus Spy and doing it once, much less 4 times.

This happened a couple days ago and afterward I discovered I had a godawful drain on my network that was slowing me to crawl and figured it was just that.  Guess it was a combination of the two.
Edited by Xekrin