The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things that make you go Hmmmm? in WARFRAME: Post em here

Greetings one and all that still play this Amazing(!!!!) game. 

Sitting here thinking about signing into Warframe when a question popped into my head- who is the female part of Lephantis that has the Sycth as a weapon? Is she a Orokin or a Warframe that got sucked into the Infested mind meld....or is she the Infested mind? 

Since that is a question we players are unable to answer, I wondered if there was a thread that had questions that is not in the "Players helping Players" area that players have questions that they wonder....but no answer is viable. 

This is a place for those questions that make us go Hmmmmm every once in a while. List them and give a shot (ohhh...autocorrect tried putting another word there) at answering ones you think make sense or just to make people laugh a little. 

Have fun, be serious, be loreful, be funny....but low on troll fat. Wanna keep this lean and cruising at Liset speed. 

Hope to read some good stuff.....

Why do toxin status mods drop from Corrupted Vor (who claims "I am energy") and (some) electric status mods drop from infested Hive missions?

Also, why do the parts for the day/night warframe drop from the water planet and the parts for the water warframe drop from the planet with a day/night cycle?

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

My only real "Hmm" is the fact that they took out Snipetron, but left the Vandal in permanently.

Why? I mean, Lotus had to get it from Somewhere to modify it, right? Why not bring the OG one back and just Retcon it (Not like, retcon how it works, just retcon the lore behind it)? 

*Smashes the like button because I'd love to have the regular snipetron back*

4 hours ago, BenkerDevice said:

How to understand corpus language (lol)

Spoiler

corpusbet.png

Image result for warframe corpus language

A = A
B = T
C = Y
D = P
E = E
F = T
G = J
H = K
I = I
J = T
K = K
L = P
M = S
N = T
O = O
P = K
Q = R
R = T
S = Y
T = P
U = U
V = T
W = J
X = K
Y = Y
Z = B

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, BenkerDevice said:

Now I just need to know how to speak.....

Wiki has that information. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corpus_Language

Spoiler

Notice all vowels are the same. Corpus is right side.

A = A
B = T
C = Y
D = P
E = E
F = T
G = J
H = K
I = I
J = T
K = K
L = P
M = S
N = T
O = O
P = K
Q = R
R = T
S = Y
T = P
U = U
V = T
W = J
X = K
Y = Y
Z = B

Edited by LazerSkink

Where do the rewards for missions come from? Is it Lotus giving us something from her stash depending on what we do for her? And what about the Frame parts from Bosses? Do the Bosses just have a random part or does Lotus have a bounty prize for each one? 

I know that Jordas actually has the parts as i got the Chassis from him and it floated with me back to the ship. Will check to see if i still have that Vid loaded on Xbox.

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Where do the rewards for missions come from? Is it Lotus giving us something from her stash depending on what we do for her? And what about the Frame parts from Bosses? Do the Bosses just have a random part or does Lotus have a bounty prize for each one? 

Her operators in the other end of the ship/base/thing steal/scavenge them while we are the distraction. As for spies/captures, I like to belove that the information we get leads us to such treasures. Sabotage 2.0 - we stop the ship on its way to such a cache or same thing with the operators. Etc.

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

°Operator focus, Warframe falls to its knees, Operator mode, Warframe stands straight up? 

°Before mission start, when in our squads, We can see each other's Lisset but not each other's Orbiters, but we can run around in our Orbiter. Umm?!

In focus we relinquish control over the frame in order to exert every last drop of power we have. In operator mode- we still maintain some very small degree of control in case we get tickled to 'death'. Also you wouldn't want to wait for the standing up animation to finish every time after pressing 5. 

As for the second part, it looks cool. No lore/gameplay reason behind it imo.

46 minutes ago, vasvaska said:

In focus we relinquish control over the frame in order to exert every last drop of power we have. In operator mode- we still maintain some very small degree of control in case we get tickled to 'death'. Also you wouldn't want to wait for the standing up animation to finish every time after pressing 5. 

And our sentinel follows us during focus but not operator mode?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Greetings one and all that still play this Amazing(!!!!) game. 

Sitting here thinking about signing into Warframe when a question popped into my head- who is the female part of Lephantis that has the Sycth as a weapon? Is she a Orokin or a Warframe that got sucked into the Infested mind meld....or is she the Infested mind? 

Since that is a question we players are unable to answer, I wondered if there was a thread that had questions that is not in the "Players helping Players" area that players have questions that they wonder....but no answer is viable. 

This is a place for those questions that make us go Hmmmmm every once in a while. List them and give a shot (ohhh...autocorrect tried putting another word there) at answering ones you think make sense or just to make people laugh a little. 

Have fun, be serious, be loreful, be funny....but low on troll fat. Wanna keep this lean and cruising at Liset speed. 

Hope to read some good stuff.....

being able to have only 1 kubrow egg at a time

I dunno, not much makes me go hmmmmmmm anymore. 

I think the closest thing to make me go hmmmmmmm, is when im still trying to figure out why people are trying to learn how to do spy vaults during Sorties where we need 3/3 and failing because "I'm still learning spy vaults" is not an acceptable answer.