Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Reduced Opticor charge time of from 2.5 to 2 seconds - Honestly, this is not a great buff for Opticor.
- In my opinion, Opticor deserve to have base punch-through :laugh: (equal to Lanka or higher). Since it take really long time to fully charge just to fire one shot to kill one enemy, I refer to use Lanka or Ferrox (better versions of Opticor in my opinion).

- In addition, I think all sniper rifles should have base punch-through. Well..Lanka have 5m base punc-through, Snipertron vandal have 3m base punc-through as well. Why the others don't have it?? They're all sniper rifles so they should have it right?? That is one of the coolest features on a "normal" sniper rifle :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Edited by BlizzardLF

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reduced Opticor charge time of from 2.5 to 2 seconds.

BY THE EMPEROR. 

In all fairness though, I feel like the Opticor is back where it started. I can kill enemies faster with a bow than an enormous Corpus laser cannon, the BFG Opticor needs bringing back.

Edited by ShogunNoir

13 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

Changes:

• Added controller support to parts of the Chains of Harrow quest.

How about the rest of the game? Been a thing you guys have ignored since the start of the game (since open beta started).

Using the Foundry? Dark Sector mission prompts? Arsenal? etc. Gotta keep a mouse nearby.

Considering this game has been out on PS4/Xbox for so long with full controller support, there's no real excuse for the Windows release to lack it, especially now that even you admit the game went gold.

Eat your own dog food for a change, as IT professionals say.

tl;dr: full controller support. Now. You did it on consoles, what you waiting for on Windows?

14 hours ago, Aeakos said:

This.

Quest is broken because the pillars are invulnerable.

Aw hell naw, it took ages to get all of my teamspeak group to download the game and ive teased them about how awesome The Second Dream is, are you saying it's incompletable atm?

46 minutes ago, intrand said:

How about the rest of the game? Been a thing you guys have ignored since the start of the game (since open beta started).

Using the Foundry? Dark Sector mission prompts? Arsenal? etc. Gotta keep a mouse nearby.

Considering this game has been out on PS4/Xbox for so long with full controller support, there's no real excuse for the Windows release to lack it, especially now that even you admit the game went gold.

Eat your own dog food for a change, as IT professionals say.

tl;dr: full controller support. Now. You did it on consoles, what you waiting for on Windows?

Windows can have a ton of controller types and drivers, while consomes have a base control scheme for exactly ONE device hard built into their OS, theres your reason

19 minutes ago, war_delfin1 said:

C'mon, fIx symaris targets already!

Can't open my riven due this bug.

same. So many things have gone completely dysfunctional lately, how much got broken in the process to build whatever is coming up tomorrow?

Symaris Targets: Broken

JV Raid: Broken in multiple multiple ways

The Second Dream: Progress stopping bug with the Pendula, broken completely, making Focus and any planet beyond Uranus inaccessible to new players

Where is this gonna stop? THESE are the fixes we need, all honor to framerates and see-through PBR walls, but i'd like mechanics to be fixed over optics, when core pieces of the game get broken and unusable

43 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

The Second Dream: Progress stopping bug with the Pendula, broken completely, making Focus and any planet beyond Uranus inaccessible to new players

This problem was solved, as indicated in the patch notes:

"Fixed pillar hit-detection in the Cunning Drift Hall of Ascension (more improves to follow)."

As you should know very well, Lua has 7 Halls of Ascension -one for each principle- (Agility, Collaboration, Cunning, Endurance, Power, Speed and Stealth) the Hall for the Cunning Principle doubles as the Pendulum Hall in the Quest. 

Some people in this thread reported that they tried and the hit-detection is indeed fixed, making the Quest viable again.

Edited by RubenRosas

20 hours ago, Perkypie93 said:

can we get some weapon racks in the next update by any-chance ??

Like for placing specific weapons on that we frequently use rather than having to look through the whole list each time to equip different ones? That would be awesome, and would make for a nice decorative addition to the arsenal section of the orbiter.