Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

HI digital extremes I'm edward ive been playing warframe for 3 years and I'm mastery rank 22. ive bought many prime packs not because I like the shiny gold but because I love this game and want to see it become into something better but I have a problem ._. I'm running out of things to do and one of the things I love to play every day are sorties and raids! I like kuva floods too their exciting lol but I was wondering if you could please fix the bugs in raids? it really upsets me that that for the one thing I log in everyday gets ruined at times cause of bugs :(

51 minutes ago, jragonsoul said:

It's only strong and synergetic with using him solo. In a groups he's not a good support. Also I will compare this SUPPORT frame to the other SUPPORT frames in the game. Oberon being compared to Trinity is also fair. I'm not comparing him to lets say Mesa or Rhino since he doesn't do what they do. Through Rhino has better CC and arguably gives a better buff (Affects all damage and not just weapon damage) but I didn't go there. If you don't want an apples to apples comparison what do you want? How are we supposed to get this frame in line with others if we feel he's lacking.

I want so much to love the frame and letting allies get the buff from and trigger his 2 and 3 is the perfect way to do make him good and linking his 3 to 50% affinity range (including vazarin buff) will make him great and not OP. It still requires you to watch buffs, and play smart but doesn't mean you have to out DPS the DPS frames.

Well said! not sure who in DE thought it was a great idea to ask support frames to out DPS the DPS frames. lol

Just now, warramssie-EGT- said:

...hmm  you killed the functionality of the symaris scanner...

it doesn't scan daily targets anymore...

... please someone check this and confirm

If you read the other 5 pages you will see many people saying the same thing.

Edited by CasiusFaux

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Tweaked finisher animations for several weapons.

Can you list which weapon-types received this?

• The Baro Ki'Teer's countdown in Relays now shows where he will arrive in next.

Awesome!

Hey, I have noticed an issue about scanning enemies, Helios and Helios Prime can do that just fine, but when my squad members and I try, nothing happens regardless of scanning the points on the Synthesis Target and other foes. Is this a new bug or is it just me?

野隊,牧師甲(HARROW) 奶媽(TRINITY) 和路人甲乙

牧師甲:

(進場開3甩鎖鍊甩~甩~甩~)

奶媽:(一個2) 好大家都回滿藍..........牧師你幹什麼?你的藍呢?

牧師甲:我甩鎖鍊等等我,等我甩好了,再等我殺幾十個人就回滿了

奶媽:殺幾十個人?大家早就滿了,還要讓你來殺?在你甩鎖鍊時大家都跑光了

Edited by e11story

Temporarily removed Opticor beam thickness until it can be tested more thoroughly.

How THICC was too thicc?

Tweaked finisher animations for several weapons.

Which weapons? Can anyone give us the full run-down on this?

I am assuming this is going to affect CL daggers? This could be unfortunate, given recent purchases I have made of Riven mods toward that end.

Helllo DE, Just wanted to let you know that Me and a friend both seem to be unable to scan the nodes on synthesis targets. Thus preventing us from doing the rivens that require us to scan targets with the hobbled key equipped. IDK if this is isolated to the fact that we have the rivens, or if its an issue with the synthesis scanner itself, either way it needs to be fixed. 

Hey, There's been a small issue with the "New strange" questline involving the synthesis part which makes the quest unable to be completed. A friend of mine brought the issue up while we were doing some missions earlier.

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Baro Ki'Teer's countdown in Relays now shows where he will arrive in next.

you could already see this a couple days before he appears. There is a little symbol that slowly shows him coming to a station.