Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So um....Ballas has officially been welcomed into my nightmares.

TheGodofWiFi

4 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

If he looked like this back when the Orokin were still around then I that's a pretty messed up definition of beautiful.

Well I don't remember exact descriptions, but weren't the Orokin supposed to have radiant skin and golden eyes or something?

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Considering how Suda looked back then, this representation of him most likely is a more recent, post fall one. 

1_Vfq0IuWx.jpg

Who knows, he may even be in that tower from Eidolon. 

I forgot about Suda. She was an Archemedian (I think that's how its spelt) same as Ballas right?

Just now, Edelsid said:

Ballas was the Executor of the Seven, probably a higher class than Suda.

Right. So maybe that explains why he looks so different. Suda doesn't appear to have golden eyes, but she does have tanned skin and white hair. Ballas looks like some sort of living statue with glowing white eyes in this artwork ,

10 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

If he looked like this back when the Orokin were still around then I that's a pretty messed up definition of beautiful.

To be fair, these are the people who sacrificed kids to prolong their own lives. There's a lot that's messed up about them.

Just now, NinthAria said:

To be fair, these are the people who sacrificed kids to prolong their own lives. There's a lot that's messed up about them.

Good point. I wonder if Ballas will later be encountered as a villain or an ally. Personally I'd prefer the latter, but seeing as how he looks like something out of the back pages of H. R. Giger's teenage sketchbook, I don't think he'll be friendly towards us.

Followed Keith Thompson's art for a while now, still got him on Deviantart even though that's an old account. He has a pretty unique style, he's definitely bringing something new and a bit odd to Warframe. It's not exactly the same as the old aesthetic but it's kooky enough.

I like that it's sort of corrupted classical beauty, I love the sense of wrongness.

58 minutes ago, JCBeastie said:

I like that it's sort of corrupted classical beauty, I love the sense of wrongness.

I can definitely see what you mean. It's sort of cool in a weird way. Still wouldn't want to wake up to find that thing staring at me though.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

28 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

If that's Ballas, then I don't want to see how his lover Margulis looked.

Probably something like this:

eDUNC3S.png

20 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

plot twist: That is not his arm

So that's what we'll have in the future eh? A literal third arm.

I'm going to guess that this is Ballas in the current era, too.
Yeah, he has not aged well. 

... He must hate seeing himself... 
(I'm talking like, Haunting Ground's Daniella level of "Seeing-reflection" freakout)

I suppose he was willing to give up vanity in the name of survival. 
This game gets more interesting with each update.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Ignis Wraith, because I'd trust in the Grineer's deent ability to burn things if I had to fight Ballas.. dude's like a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who (my favourite monster from the show, actually)

I thought he looked similar to something. I used to watch DW all the time. He does look like a creepy Weeping Angel.