Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Frame?

SilentSword101

Question

So far I have Excalibur as my main, Loki Prime as my stealth/ fun frame, and Trinity Prime as my support frame. Right now I'm lost as to what frame to get next that fills a different role than the frames I already have. Please leave your suggestions below! (I also have Chroma building)

8 answers to this question

Short version: 

Spoiler

Inaros for sheer self-survivability and perpetual healing through stabby deaths.

Nidus for mopping the room. With a mop made of Infestation.

Nekros for an army of dead and spooped enemies. And loot.

Frost and/or Limbo for objective protection domes.

Vauban to catch enemies in large nets.

Slightly more detailed version:

Spoiler

When Baro comes, consider Inaros for when you need raw self-sufficiency and the power of being a bullet sponge.

For crowd control effectiveness, consider Nidus; his power layout functionality is essentially, to me, what Volt's should've always been.

But if these don't fit, consider gathering Nekros (or his Prime, whichever's easier for you) for superior numbers (Shadows), spoop power, and more ammo/hp-orbs/loot.

For area defensive lockdown, consider Frost or Limbo, the former however is more for slowing enemies and the ice domes aren't impervious, however Limbo can stop time in the Rift, and with Cataclysm (his ult) on the objective, no enemy can harm it.

For enemy delay tactics while on the move or in a position, Vauban (preferrably his Prime because of how that's easier to farm) and his many grenades would help.

These are just frames I have, though. There's a lot of others you may find effective; even Excal can be adapted for any of these roles.