Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime after Hydroid

Can u understand how hard it is to make a chroma prime that isn't a billion times easier to get than the normal version? Think about it for a sec, for instance one choice they may choose is to make it so that u have to get the primed version of the other warframe parts u needed to make chroma but if they did that......if u haven't realized ember prime, frost prime and volt prime are all vaulted........umbra nekros.....anyone?

On 7/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, brawler58 said:

They're probably gonna pop mesa at the end of the year.. for the sales

Don't quote me on that tho 

Quoting you on it. 

but in all seriousness i don't think mesa will be put in at the end of the year. might be zephyr most probably or mirage. Last two primes have been male + it's in order.

(not sure if i should trust the order or not because I (((think))) valkyr came out of order? not sure.)

25 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

I hope its mesa. shes in my top 3 warframes list for sure. But it could be zephyr because we do have that deluxe skin that's been in the work for a while and they would want to have those come out at similar times.

I hope it's Mesa as well. And so does my clan. 

1 hour ago, birden said:

Last two primes have been male + it's in order

TBH if DE really wanted to maximize  profits this holiday and next, what they should do is something bold! I would do a double Prime release of Mesa and Mirage, then release Zephyr after that. That way Equinox Prime next Christmas 😯 and Ivara after that.

I'll be vary surprised if they do go ahead with Zephyr Prime for the Holidays. 

I'm hopeful for Mesa Prime and Redeemer Prime but It will probably be Mirage Prime unfortunately. 😳

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

TBH if DE really wanted to maximize  profits this holiday and next, what they should do is something bold! I would do a double Prime release of Mesa and Mirage, then release Zephyr after that. That way Equinox Prime next Christmas 😯 and Ivara after that.

I'll be vary surprised if they do go ahead with Zephyr Prime for the Holidays. 

I'm hopeful for Mesa Prime and Redeemer Prime but It will probably be Mirage Prime unfortunately. 😳

Zephyr will probably get a rework on her prime. She's not really a frame I see often and I do see DE reworking her and hyping her up. 

Also a redeemer with mesa prime isn't very likely since she gets a passive off not having a melee.
Maybe a primary + good secondary. 

39 minutes ago, birden said:

Zephyr will probably get a rework on her prime. She's not really a frame I see often and I do see DE reworking her and hyping her up. 

Mesa is just ALOT more popular than Zephyr, and with the Holidays around the corner it would make sense to release a more popular frame for the Holidays

39 minutes ago, birden said:

Also a redeemer with mesa prime isn't very likely since she gets a passive off not having a melee.
Maybe a primary + good secondary. 

That's what she was released with in 2015. As well as Akvasto. Also Redemer is a amazing "melee" weapon. And the Prime would be even better. 

She also has a passive for dual wielding or single secondary weapons. So you can't really use her health passive as a good reason not too release her with Redeemer Prime.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

That's what she was released with in 2015. As well as Akvasto. Also Redemer is a amazing "melee" weapon. And the Prime would be even better. 

good point

36 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

She also has a passive for dual wielding or single secondary weapons. So you can't really use her health passive as a good reason not too release her with Redeemer Prime.

not saying redeemer prime with her isn't possible, just saying it would synergize well if they made the access pack work around everything she is.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:45 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I'm a Mesa main as well, since her release I bought her out right. Don't know why I'm so salty I'm gonna have to see zephyr, mirage prime before mesa prime...actually it kinda pisses me off...but whatever...sigh...I'll wait my turn. 

I mean seriously, no body uses mirage anymore after the simular balance..gawwd F mirage. Lol

XD i know the feeling that's how I felt before they released valkyr prime it'll come....

The main question is if DE still considers Mirage popular enough to be the holiday Prime. If the usage data says yes, we get Mirage during the holidays and Zephyr in spring. If not, we get Mesa during the holidays for the quasi-traditional cashout (see: Nova, Valkyr) and Mirage in the spring.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

No, Zephyr then Mirage, then Chroma, then whatever Frame came after, then Mesa.

Zephyr yes Mirage yes and then not Chroma,its more like Limbo next because he is older frame... and I dont playe with female frame that much but Mesa prime ooo yea... 😎👌

Edited by Vlada91

On 10/21/2017 at 11:50 PM, birden said:

Quoting you on it. 

but in all seriousness i don't think mesa will be put in at the end of the year. might be zephyr most probably or mirage. Last two primes have been male + it's in order.

(not sure if i should trust the order or not because I (((think))) valkyr came out of order? not sure.)

Really? I literally told you not to quote me lul

I just stopped caring what prime is next

Is it zephyr? K, they'll rework her and I hope she'll be a lot better