Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I rank up weapons quickly now?

Xardis

Question

Specificly primary and 2ndary. I go about 50 of them in the oven to level up since I started to take MR a little bit more seriesly since I farmed it last time when Dragon Nikana came out.

Why not melee, I already have done almost all of them and can easly level them up fully in 1-2 missions solo.

Solo stealth farming is out of the question for those that I got left to go throught since those that I could do it with are already done. By solo stealth farming.

15 answers to this question

Hydron on Sedna (also Helene on Saturn) is indeed a good one, not least since players don't leave at Wave 5 as often as on e.g. Akkad.
(Though please be a team player and do stay until Wave 20 if the rest wants to, be it for Relics / Affinity / whatever. Pretty please.)

Though really, if you can stand it being a little bit slower,
I likes me a Fissure Defense / Interception (yay +25% Affinity),
getting Affinity + Prime parts + Relics all at once is a pretty good haul :D
(And if possible, stay until Wave 25 / Round 5 for the bonus refined Relic, heh.)

5 hours ago, Xardis said:

Solo stealth farming is out of the question for those that I got left to go throught since those that I could do it with are already done. By solo stealth farming.

Why not?  You don't have Hush or Suppress mods to equip on them?  Or is it a matter of them not being powerful enough to one hit kill?

7 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Why not?  You don't have Hush or Suppress mods to equip on them?  Or is it a matter of them not being powerful enough to one hit kill?

I do use them, and/or use augment on Loki. But you wont get the stealth affinity bonus unless an enemy is killed by one pellet while unaware. And on a mission like Pago, its impossible to do with weapons that base their dps on firerate and shotguns. Its very easy to do with a weapon like Ferrox and Opticor, so its is with melee finishers. But again, I already ranked all those that I could in that way.

Edited by Xardis

5 hours ago, Xardis said:

I do use them, and/or use augment on Loki. But you wont get the stealth affinity bonus unless an enemy is killed by one pellet while unaware. And on a mission like Pago, its impossible to do with weapons that base their dps on firerate and shotguns. Its very easy to do with a weapon like Ferrox and Opticor, so its is with melee finishers. But again, I already ranked all those that I could in that way.

I thought that might have been the case.  For weapons like that I will usually do Akkad or a bunch of Spy missions.  Spy missions because you still get a chunk of XP/affinity for hacking the vaults.  Truthfully it can be somewhat tedious either way with those types of weapons.  Good luck fellow Tenno. 

go to high ranking farming map

hierachon / hydron / akkad.

equip a frame and 1 weapon or 2 max.

jsut go 20 wave. it should be lvl 20 minimum.

if you want to slack, i personally recommend you go ivara and go akkad.

make a net and shoot from on top

if you want to lvl purely melee weapon. go rhino to any of thsoe map and just hack aand slash

1 hour ago, joemusashi12 said:

[stuff]

Multi-posting like that is (considered bad form and) not necessary, just edit your post.

Also ... what's up with the exactly 9 upvotes for each post?
(Not just here, but also in another topic where you likewise triple-posted.)
Are you using alt accounts to boost your Forum reputation?