Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get a good frame fast?

Xyth0s

Question

12 answers to this question

it depends what kind of frame you want.

do you want a tanky frame then pick rhino.

do you want a damage frame then pick valkyr.

can you tell me what kind of frame you want

Edited by jopos15

Take a credit card. 

Buy 500+ plats

Reach mastery rank 4

Go into Trade Chat

WTB [Frame] set

Build the frame

Rush the frame

Cry over it becouse you do not have the catalyst, the forma, the mods and the ability necessary to use it decently.

????

GROFIT

hqdefault.jpg

Buy the frame with plat. Buy an affinity and a credit boosters. Buy weapons. Buy Formas and Exilus. Go to Bere. Max out the frame. Farm credits (you can also buy credits with plat, but the price is insane). Buy maxed mods from other players.

Here you have it - any good frame you want as fast as possible, the only thing left is to learn how to play it. I doubt you'll have much reason to play the game left, though.

Generally just grabbing whatever you can at the moment will provide you with a better experience. Powerfarming should be left for after you get tired of the regular content.

Rhino from Jackal on Venus is a good early pick.

If what you mean by good is Powerful then he's quite strong and will perform well beyond Sorties which not all frames can do, despite favoritism.

He's versatile with CC, a good damage buff and he can bolster the highest eHP in the game once you get all maxed out and set up.

I can't really say anything for play style but Rhino performs in gun play or melee and there's no group who would hate having his Roar buff around.

All warframes in warframe are roughly equal, its the mods that make my excal/mag/volt whatever more powerful than yours, and they are collected over the course of unlocking the starmap.

Any frame can do any (reasonable) content (e.g. all nodes and sorties), with the right mods and an experienced user.

Edited by Elvangreen

Excalibur is a good frame. He's my 2nd most used warframe

Volt is a good frame I love using him in endless solo runs.

Mag is good frame, but i only use her in farming resources w/ greedy pull

I guess you can get them right of the bat. Now just mod them properly.

(BTW, these 3 are still the starter frames?)

17 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Good frame and for me the best 1 is the Excalibur and you can have him fast.All you need 2 have is good sword for big damage on power 4 and thats it...

The Melee weapon you have equipped is irrelevant for Exalted Blade, all that counts are the Mods on it.

1 hour ago, Xyth0s said:

How to get a good frame fast?

Get the free Frost Prime from the free Twitch Prime with the free Amazon Prime dealio.

yo dawg I heard you like free Primes

14 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

The Melee weapon you have equipped is irrelevant for Exalted Blade, all that counts are the Mods on it.

Get the free Frost Prime from the free Twitch Prime with the free Amazon Prime dealio.

yo dawg I heard you like free Primes

You can have glave and amazing mods for big level and is not that good.So you need good melee and good mods....

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You can have glave and amazing mods for big level and is not that good.So you need good melee and good mods....

I'm not sure why you're bringing up Glaive all of a sudden, I was responding to this part in particular:

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

good sword for big damage on power 4

Again, the quality of your Melee itself has nothing to do with how Exalted Blade performs, is all I'm saying.