Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best endgame gear?

(PSN)Crunchy121

Question

Consdieirng every weapon and frame can perform well due the right mods, everythign works, and waht you prefer,you just can optimize things, like impact and magnetic or electricity for Corpus, corrosive and puncture for Grineer, Slash, Gas etc, for Infested.

Of course grineer with different armor like bombards are more takign damge from like radiation also.

Its a simple setup for things, combining certain elements and damge types and eather boost a weapons or frames strength or counter its weakness, like syndicat weapons heal or energy proc, or AoE weapons for frames that lack AoE or overall attack abilitys.

Just now, PhantomCrosz said:

exactly, add to that chaos, screaming, and bodies flying everywhere. the satisfaction you will get is on another level

yes well the thing is currently he's an Mr 6 having troubles with planets, he's not asking the right questions. Alot of the "Endgame gear" he's asking about is still mr locked for him he should be more focused on what he has not what he can get, maybe ask for builds with his current gear. if a mod comes up he doesn't have the codex under mods can tell you where they all are which is quite useful.

45 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Consdieirng every weapon and frame can perform well due the right mods, everythign works, and waht you prefer,you just can optimize things, like impact and magnetic or electricity for Corpus, corrosive and puncture for Grineer, Slash, Gas etc, for Infested.

Of course grineer with different armor like bombards are more takign damge from like radiation also.

Its a simple setup for things, combining certain elements and damge types and eather boost a weapons or frames strength or counter its weakness, like syndicat weapons heal or energy proc, or AoE weapons for frames that lack AoE or overall attack abilitys.

This is good advice.  I will add that against Corpus it's actually better to mod for Viral, Toxin, or Gas than Magnetic as they bypass the shields completely.  In most cases the Corpus have way more shields (75% of the bar) than they do health (25% or the bar).  This would allow you to get away with doing lesser damage to kill them.  There are a few exceptions to this being Bursa and Oxium Osprey .  Logically you would think that these elemental combos wouldn't be much good against the robots/mechs in the Corpus arsenal, but they still work quite well. 

22 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Opticor is good. But its hard to handle for some.

17 minutes ago, Ollnozz said:

The Hek is a solid and reliable option for most scenarios, and it can be taken to Sorties with the right mods.

Both are Solid Suggestions, also try to Focus on How you mod the Weapons you have... Take it one at a time so you really get a feel for the Workings of each and How to Pair each Primary with a Secondary that Compliments it. ex. Bow is slow & Precise, so maybe go with a Fast Firing SMG or a Launcher.

Just Something to Think About!

Surprise Clem!!! :clem:

7 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

Both are Solid Suggestions, also try to Focus on How you mod the Weapons you have... Take it one at a time so you really get a feel for the Workings of each and How to Pair each Primary with a Secondary that Compliments it. ex. Bow is slow & Precise, so maybe go with a Fast Firing SMG or a Launcher.

This is such solid advice that I wish I could upvote it more. 

17 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

:thumbup:

@(PS4)Crunchy121, the important part is to find a balance between practicality and fun in your loadout. Since you mentioned that you prefer melee, I'd recommend the Kogake/Obex for fighting the Corpus. They're short on range, but they hit fast and deal a good amount of damage. They also stagger enemies and are quite fun to use.

Edited by Ollnozz

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

This is such solid advice that I wish I could upvote it more. 

Hey we've Played together!

You had to keep Picking me up in a couple Long Survivals when i Forma'd my Ember Prime... or was it Mag Prime?...

giphy.gif

I'd say your best endgame weapon is your mod collection. Maxing your common, and uncommon mods can, and will make a huge difference no matter What you put them on. 

From there you have rare, and then primed mods to obtain/rank. All of them will push your weapon/warframe builds further into endgame content. 

This all takes a bit of time because of the credit/endo cost. But it's well worth it in the end. 

5 minutes ago, Ollnozz said:

:thumbup:

@(PS4)Crunchy121, the important part is to find a balance between practicality and fun in your loadout. Since you mentioned that you prefer melee, I'd recommend the Kogake/Obex for fighting the Corpus. They're short on range, but they hit fast and deal a good amount of damage. They also stagger enemies and are quite fun to use.

i got myself an kogake bp, ill check it out

Edited by (PS4)Crunchy121
mixed up