Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo or Sculpture?

Chronnus

Question

I'm having trouble in my endoes, I need a lot but I cant find any ayatan sculpture and I'm trying to farm endo in Hieracon. Any idea to speed up this process? Is better if I farm endo or search for sculpture?

Edited by Chronnus
Missing notes

13 answers to this question

Farming Endo is easier than finding the sculptures since they are RNG to spawn, by the time you find one, you might have more Endo that what that statue is worth.

And even then, that statue might give garbage for Endo.

Personally I only ever trade in those statues when I'm feeling particularly lazy. They're not the best way to farm Endo as, like Kaotyke said, they are RNG based and you really have to look for them in missions. They also might not give you a satisfactory amount of Endo. 

farming endo is most likely a lot quicker

if you still want to farm for sculptures id recommend very low lvl exterminate missions that you can easily speed run
exterminate missions are relatively narrow without very big dead ends so its very easy to break all containers and look in each and every corner
do it with a friend both with the loot aura and you should be good

e.g. Mercur Terminus with a fast and high range ember

but yeah farming on Hieracon is objectively more reliable for endo
especially since you can run the relics that you are getting and sell crap prime parts and use that plat to buy statues . . .

Edited by Weidro

ancient_aliens_both_by_theporkchopexpres.

Endo is resource that drop occasionally, sculptures are random findings and you can hunt them.

Just please... don't waste your plat on it, not worth it. And ... don't waste your sculptures on creating stupid statues/robots/etc. it's pointless and you need endo... a lot of it.

Any dark sector mission is good for farming I suggest survival missions and defense for farm because the mobs could drop endo and drop mods which mean you can get by that a lot of endo. Ayatan sculptures are nice for a one time huge boost of endo but they are rng based. Also you can run missions to find the ayatan stars those are 50-100 plus endo each so not a bad deal and you can sell them to maroo too.

Other option if you not against the trading you can get them via trade. For example an orta sculpture is around 2700 endo "yeah" that type is gives enough. On the market 1000 endo costs 100 plat and you can buy these sculptures for 10-15 plat each. Much worth than buying endo from the market and buying 5-10 of these sculptures gives you a lot of endo. I always keep one or two unit for aesthetical reasons and savnig some for the bad times. Also not regret to buy ayatan sculptures if needs but currently I need to stack some platinum before buying stuffs.

Edited by Sziklamester

Heiracon, daily sorties, maroos weekly mission, melting down duplicate mods, raids (they have an increased chance for ayatans). I have heard that it's good to run the Rathuum arena, but I haven't done it before and I know it takes an organized group.

3 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Just please... don't waste your plat on it, not worth it. And ... don't waste your sculptures on creating stupid statues/robots/etc. it's pointless and you need endo... a lot of it.

I am not wasting mine on creating statues. I am wasting mine on upgrading my ship with Cupholder Primes and other stuff.

Spoiler

BK-so0yoRlmKaRELdYQVdg.png

Spoiler

QGTu9dZzQwulODYw2cCbLA.png

Spoiler

pqGAF1mYTqK3uT19bhhTew.png

Spoiler

2onnuaopTi_q7mmDFlE2EQ.png

Spoiler

Cj-sPGqoRJaVWXfrq06bzw.png

Spoiler

Q6dw0d8pQ1yc5fzbNSScQQ.png

Spoiler

yMiUmXeRQEKCkrPjMZmSIg.png

Spoiler

p2Z1VwW4SBC4HE9oegtOUA.png

Spoiler

RxUGtPItRQChXDag_6dicg.png

Spoiler

Zsxsep5QTEm5IgJqqSS8lQ.png

Before you ask, I have about 70+ sculptures and yes, I counted, and some aren't even in those pictures.

I like to do syndicate missions solo, with an ignis, and blow up every container and sweep through looking for medallions. In the process I also find sculptures and rare resources. I'm not that crazy about endo farming...

Also, try sorties if you have progressed to that point yet. I have gotten 14 sculptures in a row. Huzzah!!!

16 hours ago, Venoct said:

If you have a good amount of platinum you can buy Anasa sculptures for 10-15 platinum each one, it gives 3450 of endo each one, 17,250 for 60p sounds fair.

That is pretty much sounds fair. That amount is good for boost a new players gear at least with 60-80%.

Rathuum arena can be farmed for Endo quite easily with a special Nekros build and crit build Hirudo.  Just put on Despoil, Health Conversion, Vitality and a bunch of armor mods on Nekros and you can use Hirudo to tank.  You can usually get your health back faster than the executioners with Hirudo as long as you have something to punch.  You can desecrate the corpses for more endo drops without picking up an energy.  It's faster with two players so you aren't always being double teamed, but it doesn't have to be coordinated.   A single random works fine.  350 to 900 endo per game.