Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Rivens: Which is Better?

DaSquish

Question

I'm getting back into Warframe, and I'm greeted to Rivens. Learning early on that Rivens can make weapons amazing, I went out and started farming for them. I recently came across these two Rivens for the Opticor: 

Simple question: which one is better? With Croniata, I don't need Vile Acceleration (freeing up a mod slot), but Satiata seems to be more damage either way, even with Vile. Side note, what is a good build for the Opticor?

9 answers to this question

Just now, THeMooN85 said:

The answer is... none.

Critical chance, critical multiplier and... Raw damage.

I know the two Rivens aren't the best, it's what I have to work with. I'm just looking what's better between these two.

Raw Damage Output: The First one, and an added bonus of firing 3 shots every time (Multishot of Riven plus Multishot of in-game Mods), you also get the Proc and Crit Chance 3 times for each shot, meaning you can possibly luck out and get a triple Crit shot every now and then, which is just insane damage.

Most "Fun": The Second one. Add all the Fire-Rate Mods together in one Build and see just how fast you can pump out Full Charge Shots. It's DPS won't be able to compete with the first, most times you test it, but it's still a fun "Dakka Dakka Dakka!" Fire-Rate for the Opticor.

Edited by Tangent-Valley

The second riven is awesome.

Because its base damage & so are allready good, with the speed increase combine it with primed fast hand.

Also using harrows 2nd ablity buff means u are nonstop lasering and its give u much more kils pers second, then the big damage and forever charge form the 1st riven.

this is my opticor riven AFACCBFA8CE96EB987617ACBB0A18B8B7A39D0DC

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y