The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Themed TennoGen - Round 10 Deadline!

im not a tennogen creator or anything but as a gamer i would still like to express how much i love how DE allows player created skins and now even includes them into the halloween season thematically. yes someone could argue now that DE wants players to do their work...but if someone searches he/she will always find something to poke at. tennogen skins have been quite well done so far and if DE has more time for stuff like fixes/updates like the plains of eidolon then all the better that some players can create really nice skins and get a bit for it too (i assume). now im rly hyped for the christmas season.....christmas tennogen for frost....and a reindeer kavat/kubrow skin....ho ho ho ho !

Edited by Xydeth

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Reptiletc said:

I'd love to see an Equinox helm/skin that's half angelic and half demonic. If only I could art.

Same I would love to see this concept as well. Problem is that most tennogen creators are too intimidated by it being 2.5 frames to build. Of course there are a few who are trying to make skins for her despite the challenge and those creators are awesome in my book.

1 hour ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

Really? I haven't seen gremlins for years! Neither was it really inspired by it in anyway lol

6 hours ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

Working on a helmet for nidus. thoughts?

dgCPWPL.png

My question is... How is it when it opens? What is it hiding?? 

For any tennogen creator!!! I got an idea and I think it is perfect with the theme! 

An alien (xenomorph) Saryn! She has the perfect shoulder design and an helmet like the graxx one for a kind of alien inspired head would look terrifying! I also thought about a syandana that would look like the back of a xenomorph ( wit the tubes coming out of the back, a skeletic spinal column and, of course, a tail! ) 

Seriously, I'm an Alien fan (the 2 first movie; the rest wasn't alien), and I would love to see this so damn much!!! even if it isn't in the halloween tennogen like tennogen round 11 or 12, it would be awesome : D Plz read this or share this to somebody who makes tennogen :3

1d90fff8d619100ec7c7049419f9b4a2-d4udglv

Xenomorphs.jpg

oh and btw sorry my english I must've made mistakes and I usually speak french...

On 8/7/2017 at 10:18 AM, (Xbox One)Hysophur2246 said:

For any tennogen creator!!! I got an idea and I think it is perfect with the theme! 

An alien (xenomorph) Saryn! She has the perfect shoulder design and an helmet like the graxx one for a kind of alien inspired head would look terrifying! I also thought about a syandana that would look like the back of a xenomorph ( wit the tubes coming out of the back, a skeletic spinal column and, of course, a tail! ) 

Seriously, I'm an Alien fan (the 2 first movie; the rest wasn't alien), and I would love to see this so damn much!!! even if it isn't in the halloween tennogen like tennogen round 11 or 12, it would be awesome : D Plz read this or share this to somebody who makes tennogen :3

1d90fff8d619100ec7c7049419f9b4a2-d4udglv

Xenomorphs.jpg

oh and btw sorry my english I must've made mistakes and I usually speak french...

While I am a huge fan of the Alien franchise myself, that first image has visible breasts and nipples. Lewd

On 7/27/2017 at 5:38 PM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I have an idea for a frankenstein themed Equinox Helmet/Skin. I'll try to see if I can finish drawing them up and post the illustrations here. If a Tennogen creator sees them and wants to use them then fine. Honestly I don't care if I get any money (granted I wouldn't complain if I was either paid or given the item for free) out of it as long as: A) The skin/helmet makes it and B) I am given credit for the concept.

EDIT: On second thought the idea I have is more Hellraiser themed then frankenstein's monster themed.

But... She's literally set up for a jeckal and Hyde skin more than anything :/