Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime

Grimmstyler

It could do with a buff in general, just like  dual daggers along with the ability to use covert lethality, they are daggers after all.  At the moment dual daggers are like machetes and are in no mans land where they just aren't worth using over a single dagger or single handed sword etc. 

As to graphics, to be honest the texture mapping could do with a hi res pass for stronger systems if I'm honest, I've been noticing plenty of little areas where the uvw mapping isn't quite right with the texture map or it's not been 'filled in cleanly/smoothly'.   If you're playing on the lowest settings then to be fair the quality is always going to be the lowest so things like blocky textures and lower res texture maps are a given.

4 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Daggers overall i find odd, you would expect them beeing the fastest weapons but polearms are for some reason mostly are.

If you are to use logic, the fist and sparring weapons should be the absolute fastest, and they are. After this it's probably the daggers. I haven't used them much, but with their stances they seem fast enough to deserve the second fastest spot.