Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think Stalker has a crush on Nyx

InuGaNiku

So I was running a mission and decided to play as Nyx as i haven't used her in a while when suddenly STALKER APPEARED :surprised: I was a bit terrified because my guns where the kind that I never use and wanted to see if they were worth the forma, and I was very out of practice with the usage of Nyx. But then i accidentally pressed 1 and I... mind controlled Stalker? Honestly didn't think that was possible. So I was like "This is my chance to get the drop on him!" So i reloaded, grabbed some energy and when mind control wore off he... Still acted as if he was mind controlled. Like i could harm him but he was only hostile to the incredibly low level corpus In the mission and not me. It was at this moment I realized, he was only pretending to be mind controlled to get closer to Nyx!

So we went jogging
Warframe0101.jpg?width=784&height=441

Had a staring contest
Warframe0103.jpg?width=784&height=441

And went dancing
Warframe0108.jpg?width=784&height=441

All in all it was a nice evening!

Disclaimer: I didn't post this in the bugs section of the forum because it has already been reported there about 4 times that I saw, and that was only page one of Stalker related bugs!

Lol. I had Ol' Shadow here hit me up four times in a row the other day for bosses I had murdered a long time ago. First time pretty much went as expected, I grind him down to about half health with weapons I was leveling up solo, when I realized it was pointless and was just gonna do the mission he followed me, he glitches out on a ledge he shouldn't have gotten to, and keeps teleporting me back to him and using this insta hit attack until he kills me. Did you know that if you're running and he blocks, it summons a pulse right under you like Phorid that staggers you? And the Excal I was using was max rank, my weapons just weren't strong enough ;-; Anyway, for the next three games he comes back again, but at least this time I'm in a group and we wipe the floor with him but as usual he only drops crap because RNG

I got a melee riven from sorties yesterday that I went to go unlock.  This particular riven challenge was to complete a lv30 survival solo without killing anything - to which I brought a Loki w/ hushed invisibility so I can smash all the containers n open lockers in relative peace.  It was this mission that Stalker decided to crash the party : where I couldn't fight back without potentially screwing up my riven challenge.  I'm sitting here thinking "Great, now I'm gonna have to try and evade Stalker and all the pissy Grineer and attempt to find as many unopened crates /lockers to keep Life Support up. I waited for the him to spawn in, and despite me being invisible, he turned to face me momentarily, almost as if to say "I AM YOUR RECKONI-... Oh. Yer in the middle of a Riven Challenge... IM SORRY IM SORRY" and proceeds to turn 90 degrees to his right and jumps off a ledge into the abyss. He was nowhere to be found for next minute or two, and by that point the 5 minute mark had passed.  He must have reappeared a few rooms over because I passed him on the way to extraction - who was just casually strolling among the grineer, unphased by my presence.  While I was extracting, I thought to myself "Huh.. well..that went much more smoothly than I anticipated. Maybe stalker isn't always such a jerk after all.". I got a Nami Skyla riven for my troubles. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

b3d056af556214ed5e25fe86da28ef8b--sci-fi <-- wouldn't you have a crush on nyx ? 

RISE, MY BROTHERS!

THE FANFICTION SHALL BE WRITTEN!

Spoiler

This is probably going to sound all wrong, but that is kinda...

attractive...

Please tell me there is nothing wrong with me

2 hours ago, GTX49 said:

So let me guess he spawned and moved around without attacking you?

No, he spawned and was attacking me like normal. it wasn't until I mind controlled him that he was passive even after the ability wore off.

Been there, done that

42N1AXf.jpg

Fecked his mind -> made him commit multitude acts of murder -> whacked and shot him in da crotch while he was numb because of the mind feck -> mind feck wore off and he felt all the pain at once -> stole yet another dread BP from his agonizing body and landed some sucker kicks.

Isn't she charming? <3