Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 8:54 PM, Yatus said:

Thanks :D He's gonna have two helmets. The old remade one and this new one but i gotta work on making his eyes bit more not obvious

Make sure not to throw away Excalibur's horn, it's his one defining feature and could be the make or break point for the skin getting accepted.

He can have horn for first helmet and on alt dont need for that... because is a alt 🤔 or for example  https://pinterest.com/pin/564075922068759749/?source_app=android.         Or like this 1  http://pinterest.com/pin/442408363380607121/?source_app=android        But honestly I'd like helmet without horn because it makes it unique....

Edited by Vlada91

13 hours ago, Yatus said:

updatee

Nice job can this bee the first helmet and alt the old 1? And paint him in black and red,silver to look more evil for tennogen round 10 and in orange and blue is more like wulverine 🤑👻💀 And yea this is the best excal skin! 😊👍👍👍👏👏👏👌👌🍻🍻

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Yatus said:

updatee

I actually love it's design a lot. And while i really love the helmet, i do have to mention to you to be careful with the teeth looking part on the helmet friend. Keep the "no clear human facial features" rule in mind.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

49 minutes ago, Yatus said:

Thanks guys... Gonna upload some renders soon !

I think im not going to use attachments on your skins because I dont see why to cover the beautiful skin

Edited by Vlada91

9 hours ago, (PS4)lNoctus said:

I'm LOVING this new concept, detail is richer - especially in the helmets design (small mechanisms in the jaw area)!

Helmet reminds me of Wave's Grand Chariot

bJTH87f.jpg

Thanks dude :D wow that character looks cool af

Just now, lukinu_u said:

How you progressed from the first skin you submitted until now is just impressive.

I hope your Excalibur skin will make in after all these reworks.

Thankss bro :D You too, i freaking love your latest mirage skin

You're gonna be getting the  second helmet in the next round, because there were techincal issues with it. If not the next round because of the halloween theme then the one after that. The ones who bought the skin will get the new helmet free

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

@Yatus I need to ask,are we going to have 2 alt helmets for Ash Tsukuyomi skin or not? Because on this i can see him with 1 helmet and dont see him with hood looking helmet :sad: 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935399710&searchtext=

Edited by Yatus

Yo man i love how old helmet looks like but why is it 2 small? The new helmet looks amazing and yes its the best helmet but old 1 is cool bat its 2 bad that looks 2 small... :sad:  i think in old version 2 that helmet looks ok with the body.And yeaI'm going to buy skin if it go out but I'm interested in why you decided for such a small head shape???

Edited by Vlada91

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

@Yatus Can you create Frost next? BojdpzB.png

or i dont know maybe Nidus in this style???

Woahh really love the drawing. I think valkyr is next. I wanted to do limbo but the concept isnt really fitting the halloween vibe