Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Most Annoying Enemy?

Stupercrossman

Just now, Andaius said:

Disruptor ancients, and anything that deals magnetic damage to you and get a proc will take all your energy.

They are not so bad actually coz their attack are not difficult to dodge. But Hyekka Master and Scorch damn that feeling when they surprise buttsecks you and you're down in 3 seconds coz of fire proc.

Just now, Marvelous_A said:

They are not so bad actually coz their attack are not difficult to dodge. But Hyekka Master and Scorch damn that feeling when they surprise buttsecks you and you're down in 3 seconds coz of fire proc.

hehe yeah Fire proc can well burn! the I usually play Ember so I can get some energy off the burn if I turn off WoF with it however. :P I'd still consider napalms fire proc more damaging.

Basically anything that has bad mechanics and high damage. 

So, Infested Juggernaut whose animations for quills don't relay the speed nor range. Whose animations also barely represent what different attacks it's going to use. 

Corrupted Corpus Shotgun Crewman, who have super accurate, tight shotgun spreads that fire at you from forty meters. 

Grineer Napalms who have 10 meter ranged AoE fire blast that seek through walls and Frost's snowglobe. 

Grappling hooks. No, not ancients. Not scorpions. Not that one Moa who literally only has a grappling hook for a face in the Index... Grappling hooks. They're a projectile, yes. But they have perfect accuracy, seek your character model (like, literally changing their trajectory in flight around corners where they shouldn't be able to from their original fire point), sometimes even cancel your rolls, and have a relatively high puncture status chance. It will go through the person who shot it, as well. Hate it with such a passion.