Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another way to acquire Kuva

-Aragami-

Hello there...

As a player who did the Warwithin you might know that Kuva is essential if you want good Riven Mods... Ofc you could buy a "Godtier" Riven but we assume that you're a guy who does not spent hours of trading and focus in farming Kuva... Even though the Kuva Siphon is set in different missiontypes it feels pretty much every time like the same... ofc if you did it like more then 500 times.. Let's say you got to do 3 Kuva missions to reroll a Riven you already rerolled 10 times, once. And if you're like me and you got to reroll your Mod 82 times to get something acceptable you need like 250.000 Kuva... Well but i dont want to complain about that even if I did it... I want to get a bit of a mixup in the Kuva farm.. Did you ever thought why should I play a survival in the Kuva Fortress.. ? yes maybe it's time to change that, Let's get to the point "finally" , How about adding Kuva Caches to the Droptable for the Survival? like a 2000 or 5000 Cache? So the Kuva Fortress would have a reason to be played and it wouldn't even interfere with the Lore I mean the Tenno Operative is raiding the ship and why shouldnT he be able to raid a Kuva storage...?

Let me hear what you think and dont say we dont need this when you're just a Forum guy who never actually plays the game this is for everyone who's farming all day..

Edited by -Aragami-

This has been posted here a lot of times, the first time I saw a thread like this was a few days after the War Within got released. You don't see any changes since then, do you?

Of course, it would be great to see the Kuva Fortress being important again, but currently I don't really care because the Plains of Eidolon are the highest priority right now. After that we might come a little closer to a better Kuva farming system.

Edited by MrM1

we desperately need a new way of getting Kuva, it's something I'll keep bringing up until DE do something about it, and we should all be campaigning for an alternative.

seriously DE, please accept the fact that Siphons are boring now and give us an alternative, the Kuva Fortress is begging to be used more.

I could be wrong but I think they said once during a devstream (I can't quote it, I got the info from a player who actually watch the devstreams) that there won't be other ways to obtain kuva.

In my opinion you guys should just give up using rivens but well, players love powercreep.

25 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

This has been posted here a lot of times, the first time I saw a thread like this was a few days after the War Within got released. You don't see any changes since then, do you?

Of course, it would be great to see the Kuva Fortress being important again, but currently I don't really care because the Plains of Eidolon are the highest priority right now. After that we might come a little closer to a better Kuva farming system.

Ofc it has beed said multiple times.. but isnt it better to say it more often so they see what we want and form more posts rais more ideas what gives them more oppertunities..

Someone did suggest a 'Kuva excavation' mission variant which uses excavation and Kuva Siphoning, but you're defending the Siphon you stole.
Another idea is a Kuva hijack - stealing a giant bottle of Kuva on the back of a modified Grineer driller.
And the third is to have the Fortress have Kuva Bottle caches around. These would be vertical Grineer crates (the wide kind) retextured into a fridge with shelves, opening them reveals a nice, level-appropriate cache of Kuva. 

Other ideas would involve adding Archwing interdiction missions where you stop Kuva Couriers from getting the Kuva to the fortress - and these would appear and disappear frequently.

58 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Someone did suggest a 'Kuva excavation' mission variant which uses excavation and Kuva Siphoning, but you're defending the Siphon you stole.
Another idea is a Kuva hijack - stealing a giant bottle of Kuva on the back of a modified Grineer driller.
And the third is to have the Fortress have Kuva Bottle caches around. These would be vertical Grineer crates (the wide kind) retextured into a fridge with shelves, opening them reveals a nice, level-appropriate cache of Kuva. 

Other ideas would involve adding Archwing interdiction missions where you stop Kuva Couriers from getting the Kuva to the fortress - and these would appear and disappear frequently.

Excavation, Hijack and Cache hunting are all things I enjoy. Sign me up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 7:28 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we desperately need a new way of getting Kuva, it's something I'll keep bringing up until DE do something about it, and we should all be campaigning for an alternative.

seriously DE, please accept the fact that Siphons are boring now and give us an alternative, the Kuva Fortress is begging to be used more.

I completely agree!  

I don't like operator mode & I can't stand farming for Kuva.

There really needs to be alternative ways to collect Kuva - especially ways that don't involve operator mode.

On 8/26/2017 at 1:29 PM, Trichouette said:

I could be wrong but I think they said once during a devstream (I can't quote it, I got the info from a player who actually watch the devstreams) that there won't be other ways to obtain kuva.

In my opinion you guys should just give up using rivens but well, players love powercreep.

They also said the same about Vacuum within. Still happened.

So +1 from me.

In my opinion, If u wanna talk about burn out, repetitiveness, and multiple matchtypes feeling the same, lets talk about fissures first. I dont disagree with you on kuva but its a much bigger issue than kuva.

That said ive always thought there should be kuva in one of three caches that should be hidden around on kuva fortress missions