Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the True survivor here?

Fallen_Echo

As the title says without focus cheese and weapons which frame is the most fitting for the title of True Survivor?

Who is the one who can go the longest on his own in an endless survival?

Who shall get this played every time he enters a survival mission?

Rules: 

-Only the MK1-furax, MK1 braton and MK1 kunai is allowed on the frame

-No focus cheese allowed

Edited by Fallen_Echo

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Banshee if you are a pro with savage build

Loki cause it's easy to avoid enemies when you get rid of their weapons

Zephyr as long as you keep Turbulance and avoid Bombards

I mean really, it depends more on the player, not the frame.

Banshee? Survivor? HAH

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

It's possible, you are just not trying hard enough.

I mean, it's possible to hit a target kilometers away with a shotgun, but it's not exactly the best tool for the job, is it?

I'd rather just grab a sniper rifle instead of "trying hard enough"

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Banshee if you are a pro with savage build

Loki cause it's easy to avoid enemies when you get rid of their weapons

Zephyr as long as you keep Turbulance and avoid Bombards

I mean really, it depends more on the player, not the frame.

These are good candidates but how long can they go on in a survival mission without weapons or focus cheese?

I see you have not read the original post throught or you wouldnt put banshee here.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I mean, it's possible to hit a target kilometers away with a shotgun, but it's not exactly the best tool for the job, is it?

I'd rather just grab a sniper rifle instead of "trying hard enough"

I mean you can bring an MK-1 Braton to a sortie and have fun or bring a Nova and kill everything with two buttons.

2 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

These are good candidates but how long can they go on in a survival mission without weapons or focus cheese?

I see you have not read the original post throught or you wouldnt put banshee here.

I did read it...and see that you don't get the point of my post but whatever.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I did read it...and see that you don't get the point of my post but whatever.

I may have missed something but how can you use the savage banshee build without any weapons?

Is that skill just adds finisher damage to all skills not just weapons?

19 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I may have missed something but how can you use the savage banshee build without any weapons?

Is that skill just adds finisher damage to all skills not just weapons?

First of all, not even the halloween event where we are completely unarmed, can we not fight back with our fists, meaning that finishers are still possible (even though in that event you are better off equipping every Bullet Jump mod you have)

Second, you are not even allowed to unequip all of your weapons.

Third, many frames rely on weapons for their abilities, or can't even kill without a weapon, so if we go by your idea (which we can't) the following are useless: Atlas, Banshee, Ember (if it's a high level survival), Equinox (because you won't be able to sustain your energy), Excalibur, Harrow, Inaros, Ivara, Limbo, Loki (again, energy), Mag, Mesa, Mirage, Nekros, Nezha, Nova (energy), Oberon, Octavia, Rhino, Saryn (boy, I wonder if the reason is energy), Titania, Valkyr, Volt, Wukong, Zephyr...That's basically all of them.

So instead of going with a frame, cause screw you, I am going with Grate Prime and John Prodman, and Clem as my companions! http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grate_Prime http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/John_Prodman http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clem

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

53 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

First of all, not even the halloween event where we are completely unarmed, can we not fight back with our fists, meaning that finishers are still possible (even though in that event you are better off equipping every Bullet Jump mod you have)

Second, you are not even allowed to unequip all of your weapons.

Third, many frames rely on weapons for their abilities, or can't even kill without a weapon, so if we go by your idea (which we can't) the following are useless: Atlas, Banshee, Ember (if it's a high level survival), Equinox (because you won't be able to sustain your energy), Excalibur, Harrow, Inaros, Ivara, Limbo, Loki (again, energy), Mag, Mesa, Mirage, Nekros, Nezha, Nova (energy), Oberon, Octavia, Rhino, Saryn (boy, I wonder if the reason is energy), Titania, Valkyr, Volt, Wukong, Zephyr...That's basically all of them.

So instead of going with a frame, cause screw you, I am going with Grate Prime and John Prodman, and Clem as my companions! http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grate_Prime http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/John_Prodman http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clem

Hmm than i guess i gonna refine my original rules.

Only the MK1-furax, MK1 braton and MK1 kunai is allowed.

The only frames that can go without weapons in a long survival mission would be Nidus and Octavia. Nidus can rely solely on his 1 and 4 for damage, 2 for CC and 3 for damage mitigation.  Octavia will have to rely solely on her 1 and 4 for damage, 2 for CC and 3 for invisibility. 

No other frame can kill efficiently without a weapon past a certain level.