The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what happens if the razorback wins?

Fallen_Echo

2 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

If the Fomorian or Razerback isn't defeated, then we lose the relay.

It's why we only have three left on PC. We have no way to build more, but they're also all the same, so there currently isn't any reason at all to have more than one.

9 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Larunda goes boom most likely.

I know we lose them but from what i heard the corpus doesnt want to blow them up they just occupy them.

8 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

so there currently isn't any reason at all to have more than one.

We'll get people complaining about how the MR lock is preventing them from getting to baro.

I wasn't sure how they were going to explode it but then I remember that the Ambulas rework has corpus ships firing huge beams at us.

Edited by NekroArts

12 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I know we lose them but from what i heard the corpus doesnt want to blow them up they just occupy them.

Same S#&$, we still lose it.

15 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

so there currently isn't any reason at all to have more than one.

Except for the fact that with Larunda gone and with relay restoration event coming who knows when, newbies will have to crawl all the way to Saturn before they can get access to Syndicates and Baro, and the remaining two relays will get even more crowded which is a problem. So we need extra relays, moreso Larunda.

13 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Except for the fact that with Larunda gone and with relay restoration event coming who knows when, newbies will have to crawl all the way to Saturn before they can get access to Syndicates and Baro, and the remaining two relays will get even more crowded which is a problem. So we need extra relays, moreso Larunda.

Maybe Larunda will get killed off, no matter what we do, and then a restoration event will come about so a relay is built on Earth or something instead.