Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystifier

MrPe4enkas

Want to address a subject of mystification.
First : their usefulness 
of all 30 mystifies in fact, only 5 have a practical sense the other as a hindrance for the 5 normal mystifies .
Raids are no longer relevant due to the large amount of time and the ability to play only 4 or 8 and beat the actual decoy rare.
My desire is that you processed the hoaxers and everyone would have been useful to me. 
This chat content at the start was really interesting but reworking the buffs most of the mystification is possible to raise the General interest to them and to the contents of the guilds .
I decided to write about my opinion because I have is a hoaxer Mystical Moment for sniper rifles and it is in fact but one of rebirth, not what I do not give buffs because he is just terrible.

5 minutes ago, MrPe4enkas said:

Want to address a subject of mystification.
First : their usefulness 
of all 30 mystifies in fact, only 5 have a practical sense the other as a hindrance for the 5 normal mystifies .
Raids are no longer relevant due to the large amount of time and the ability to play only 4 or 8 and beat the actual decoy rare.
My desire is that you processed the hoaxers and everyone would have been useful to me. 
This chat content at the start was really interesting but reworking the buffs most of the mystification is possible to raise the General interest to them and to the contents of the guilds .
I decided to write about my opinion because I have is a hoaxer Mystical Moment for sniper rifles and it is in fact but one of rebirth, not what I do not give buffs because he is just terrible.

Maybe it's just me, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about/what the point in this thread is.

2 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Do you mean Arcanes? I can't understand this post correctly when you're using the term 'Mystifier' or 'Mystery' because that has never been linked to Arcanes.

Could be, but he said "Mystical moment for sniper rifles" which doesn't sound like any Arcane we know of...

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Hm, possible. Thanks for showing me that.

After seeing that, I think OP is saying that most Arcanes are kind of terrible or not worth it, with only around 5 that worth anything. That makes interest in Trials low. So OP is asking for a general rework of Arcanes so more people could be interested in doing Trials?

Just a brief summary of what I can get.

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

Hm, possible. Thanks for showing me that.

After seeing that, I think OP is saying that most Arcanes are kind of terrible or not worth it, with only around 5 that worth anything. That makes interest in Trials low. So OP is asking for a general rework of Arcanes so more people could be interested in doing Trials?

Just a brief summary of what I can get.

I am thinking that is the general points not OP was trying to convey.

I would agree that arcanes are terrible. Only ever bothered with one max arcane trickery, and that is a little disappointing.

We have decoded the message.

OP wants Arcanes to be worth getting again, because right now only 5 of them are of any use, and suggests that they undergo a revisit (look at what they did for Nekros, Rhino, for example; that's a revisit; Excalibur was one of a few to get a fully-fledged rework), which would result in Trials/Raids becoming a thing worth doing again because the rest of the Arcanes now have something that makes them worth getting.

Long version of two suggestions: Ability to stack Arcanes (so you can hit the free extra revive with less problems), and one DE has in mind - the slot itself gets the Arcane, not the cosmetic within.

Spoiler

One suggestion I, personally, would give out is the ability to stack separate Arcanes on top of eachother up to 5 times on the same thing, and the order of stacking says how high that stat is (so the first Arcane you install, by the end of the pile, is the tallest and benefit most, and so on). Add this suggestion on top of DE wanting the option to select the slot itself to be slotted with an Arcane rather than a specific cosmetic in that slot, and we've got something great - if it applies to all Warframes and not that one frame you're appyling the arcanes to the cosmetics of.

What I am basically saying is:

Spoiler

1: Ability to stack different Arcanes to mix stats, when 2 happens.
2: Arcanes would instead be slotted in the cosmetic class itself instead of any one cosmetic. So, say, I put an Arcane on the Skin slot, Helmet slot, Syandana and so on, they would apply for ALL Warframes I own and use, even if they're wearing no attachments or syandanas.