Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Downgrade

Lazarow

Currently I'm max rank on Perrin and New Loka, my goal is to get all of the stuff from them which means I need a lot of standing. So was wondering if I get demoted from that syndicate will I still have my standing from the previous ranks. Example: Max ranked syndicate standing is 132k, the previous rank is 99k, when i get demoted from the max rank will I have about 99k left to spend or does it turn unspendable

2 hours ago, puciate said:

If you go down, you will be at those 99k points there. it does work like a meter that keeps getting filled. 

Any sacrifice is only paid once. after that you will only hit the button to move up in ranks when you earn enough points.

Really ? o.O
I didn't knew that ! So in principle you could in theory max all of them and switching from a syndicate to another would simply take some time while you climb up again ?

Awesome !

Yes, you can switch syndicates after maxing but you'll need to climb out of the negative before going back up. So a few things:

1) If you were at max rank and get demoted to lower rank, you'll still have the 99k points but you won't be able to use those to purchase max rank items. You'll only be able to use the 99k points to purchase items at your current rank and below. 

2) if you switch to a complete opposite syndicate, you'll need to get 44k, then 25k, then 5k to get back to 0 neutral standing (numbers may be slightly different as I don't completely remember). Then, you can start climbing up that syndicate in a positive way. Just remember when doing this, you are losing points from other sysndicates that are enemy and oppose to your chosen syndicate.