Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, The_Stonk said:

hey pal, some of us who worked for our primes don't feel it's all that equitable that twitch casuals and morons get to use some of the most powerful gear in the game, vaulted gear at that.

You didn't work for your primes. You played a video game. Wohoo, what a great accomplishment, I'm sure you'll get your nobel prize any day now. 

I'll just say it again: absolutely no one - no other players, not DE, no one at all - cares how hard you think you had to "work" to get anything in this game. If you're really gonna loose sleep over what new players get or doesn't get, then that's on you and you alone. No one cares. If it really annoys you so much, you are of course free to stop playing the game. I feel you won't be missed.

Edited by rune_me

7 hours ago, The_Stonk said:

hey pal, some of us who worked for our primes don't feel it's all that equitable that twitch casuals and morons get to use some of the most powerful gear in the game, vaulted gear at that.

WTF? I got 7 prime frames on my own and a lot of prime weapons too, and TBH I dont care about what others get free. Its not like it changes the fact that I really enjoyed farming my gear and playing the game myself.
If you care that much about what others get, you can stop living now, cause theres rich guys that get money without working at all and even they will spend in one month more money that you will earn in your entire life.
Or you can simply stop looking outside and start being a bit happier about what you have, because you play A FREE GAME with better content than a lot of PAID ONES because this "free gear for the morons" things.

6 hours ago, rune_me said:

You didn't work for your primes. You played a video game. Wohoo, what a great accomplishment, I'm sure you'll get your nobel prize any day now. 

I'll just say it again: absolutely no one - no other players, not DE, no one at all - cares how hard you think you had to "work" to get anything in this game. If you're really gonna loose sleep over what new players get or doesn't get, then that's on you and you alone. No one cares. If it really annoys you so much, you are of course free to stop playing the game. I feel you won't be missed.

to some videogames are their life 

On 10/5/2017 at 6:20 PM, The_Stonk said:

its the same for prime access in that case, we work for it all, and pay2win players get it all for cash

in essence thats not wrong you know, DE needs funds, we cant expect them to develop a game without making any dough

i lost like 15k+ plat due to free prime for prime bundles, but i honestly support it because its a productive idea. 

On 10/5/2017 at 7:31 PM, rune_me said:

dude.....seriously you sound like an insensitive ten year old.......

Anyone would be pained over stock price decreasing, think of a scenario where you lose two thirds of your plat, how would you feel?

anger at this is justified, its not entirely wrong, all humans have their own thoughts, their own point of views, and not everyone understands each other

not everyone chooses to leave his plat loss and look towards a brighter future, one with more players in the game and quicker development.

On 10/6/2017 at 2:09 AM, calenhed33 said:

WTF? I got 7 prime frames on my own and a lot of prime weapons too, and TBH I dont care about what others get free. Its not like it changes the fact that I really enjoyed farming my gear and playing the game myself.
If you care that much about what others get, you can stop living now, cause theres rich guys that get money without working at all and even they will spend in one month more money that you will earn in your entire life.
Or you can simply stop looking outside and start being a bit happier about what you have, because you play A FREE GAME with better content than a lot of PAID ONES because this "free gear for the morons" things.

7 prime frames........honestly speaking thats not a big feat, 

let me tell you why you don't feel his anger, seeing as you are so raged by one little comment, i can tell that if it were you loosing all that plat you would likely hire an assassin to end DE.

try to put yourself in his shoes, look from his perspective....

a5f598bfd082364a16cf2b271dd8e0a9d2999941

So they announced an announcement? Will there be any support for people that started a trial before the release date was shifted from early to mid October? Because this is going to confuse people, especially given that they show the wrong trial length on the warframe website...

Edited by Diboson

1 hour ago, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

its the same for prime access in that case, we work for it all, and pay2win players get it all for cash

in essence thats not wrong you know, DE needs funds, we cant expect them to develop a game without making any dough

i lost like 15k+ plat due to free prime for prime bundles, but i honestly support it because its a productive idea. 

dude.....seriously you sound like an insensitive ten year old.......

Anyone would be pained over stock price decreasing, think of a scenario where you lose two thirds of your plat, how would you feel?

anger at this is justified, its not entirely wrong, all humans have their own thoughts, their own point of views, and not everyone understands each other

not everyone chooses to leave his plat loss and look towards a brighter future, one with more players in the game and quicker development.

7 prime frames........honestly speaking thats not a big feat, 

let me tell you why you don't feel his anger, seeing as you are so raged by one little comment, i can tell that if it were you loosing all that plat you would likely hire an assassin to end DE.

try to put yourself in his shoes, look from his perspective....

a5f598bfd082364a16cf2b271dd8e0a9d2999941

TBH, I wasnt raged about that, in fact, its a game, and if I cant get fun of it, I stop playing it and thats all.

Also I wasnt raged by this, as I said before, its a game. And its a game forum. Its more of a "I feel so sorry that you get this mad about just a game", like theres A LOT of more important things out there to care about and be happy about, like you got 2 arms and 2 legs, you arent blind and can hear the sounds.
And of course, you are playing a free game that its working to found itself WITHOUT placing a paidwall on itself.

I am haaaappy!

Amazon let me continue the Trial for another month^^

I already own the SomaP but free Slots are free Slots =)

Actually i would think about using Amazon prime for a longer period, but I can nowhere see if the abonement is for a month or for a whole year...
If it is for a month i would get it.
If it was for a year, i would get it maybe for the cheaper 1-Year-payment.
But when i feel they try to trick people with not telling them about it anywhere....  NARF !

Ok so I claimed the frost prime back in like july, and I just renewed my amazon prime and twitch prime so I can claim these as well but i'm not seeing how to claim this new bundle. Is it not available yet? Or is there something i'm missing, I followed the links and instructions in the email I got, and on twitch, and here on this forum and I dont see how to activate this bundle.

9 minutes ago, UndeadVengeance said:

Ok so I claimed the frost prime back in like july, and I just renewed my amazon prime and twitch prime so I can claim these as well but i'm not seeing how to claim this new bundle. Is it not available yet? Or is there something i'm missing, I followed the links and instructions in the email I got, and on twitch, and here on this forum and I dont see how to activate this bundle.

This is just to let you know they are coming. I guess an announcement will be made once PoE is released and you'll be able to claim them then if you have Twitch Prime.

On 10/5/2017 at 2:20 PM, The_Stonk said:

Work lol, that's a joke, i wonder, do you even know what real " work " is?. Try getting up at 5.30 in the morning to be at work for 6.30, then working through till 11.00 at night, 7 days a week, for a full year with no break. But yeah, sitting behind a desk tapping some keys and a mouse/game pad is " work " Elitist attitudes like yours is what kills games and their communities. Here's a novel thought, PoE gets released soon, same time as the items you're *@##$ing about being given away. Maybe that's to help " New players " Oh sorry, i mean " Casual/Morons " catch up, as PoE is taking the game in a new direction, maybe, just maybe these weapons won't be as powerful as they are now, due to all the new content that's coming.

I don't care if a new player get's something that i spent some time getting or worked for. Because at the end of the day, i know I worked for it, i achieved it myself. Don't care what others think!. One of the only reasons to be so *@##$y is because you'll be sore over loosing some sort of bragging rights. Look at me ain't i so special, for having something so few have...... If you need a game to make you feel so special... I feel sad for you, i really do.

DE are doing what they feel is right to bring in new players, and build a bigger base..Which means more future content and updates. But better yet, gives the game a longer life span. Which anyone that loves this game should want!. But what do i know, I'm just one of them Moronic casuals, lmao. ( Who has put money into this game.)

Edited by Tarkerus
spelling
  • Like 4