Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

On 27.9.2017 at 8:15 PM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

What happened to playing the game to get things in the game?

Well since its vaulted playing the game wont get you anywhere.... and buying it for plat on the market isnt really playing id say

1 hour ago, slapnuaround said:

I have claimed the prime weapon bundle in twitch ut is there but not in game yet //////////Warframe: Prime with Prime Bundle

Twitch also gave me the option to claim additional rewards. It didn't specify what the rewards were though, and I'm not able to log in at the moment. I'm assuming this is just an issue with the Twitch site since we have no official word on when it will be available. 

12 hours ago, slapnuaround said:

I have claimed the prime weapon bundle in twitch ut is there but not in game yet //////////Warframe: Prime with Prime Bundle

not sure how you got it, but twitch for me and everyone I know in clan in different contries don't have the option on Twitch yet, still shows Frost Prime etc not Soma 

12 hours ago, Kandiva said:

Twitch also gave me the option to claim additional rewards. It didn't specify what the rewards were though, and I'm not able to log in at the moment. I'm assuming this is just an issue with the Twitch site since we have no official word on when it will be available. 

Where did you get the option to do this? I cant see a button in Twitch