Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

45 minutes ago, Mikulak said:

ok then, then they should delete the messege then on twitch thats it. Don't be agressive :)

Wasn't being aggressive bud, just wrote it as plainly as I could. You read it aggressively :)

It is quite confusing atm because they have the Frost Prime offer which is overlapping this new offer, but the new offer isn't available yet and some people are redeeming the Fost Prime offer thinking they will get Soma Prime but are not getting it. I guess we just wait and see :)

4 minutes ago, MrGuarnere said:

Its confusing though because some people say they got it, some dont so its like what the heck is going on

youre right! but if the prime weapon bundle would be released there were an ingame notification. like the notification: "Prime with Prime" now aviable!

Edited by DerRambo

1 minute ago, DerRambo said:

youre right! but if the prime weapon bundle would be released there were an ingame notification. like the notification: "Prime with Prime" now aviable!

Good point. I think its a bit misleading of DE to announce it, then dont say anything more about it and then post a link to the OLD prime offer in the same post.

8 hours ago, Tectabyte said:

Nice Idea for people who have 0 plat but have done all the quests and don't have the relics but when exactly is early october?

I have checked everyday so far, so probably around the 11th to 16th is "early october"

Well it seems the twitch prime offers are working. I came back to warframe because I seen the frost offer(I already had amazon prime). I have also spent money on plat since I have come back, too. DE has to pay the bills so they need new players coming in always that are willing to spend. Old players spend less as they tend to already have everything they need/want. You also have to understand that DE is a company that has to pay workers. If the company doesn't keep making more profit each year they can't give raises and such to their employees.

I REALLY dont get all the hate people have  for this , So what we all had to farm x item for x amount of times  while walking on shards  of glass  holding a scorching red hot  irons  that welded our fingers  together,

All I see when i see this  is that its a GREAT month to be a  a  new player  if you have  twitch  prime , They can  get the Free  Frost, and they can get a  Free  Soma and scindo, all Potatoed  ect..

But Varic  They didna  Earn  it ,  My response , Stop  being entitled and embrace  the  new  players  who will be joining  with no  clue  how to use all the new  shineys , and    teach em   how  lucky they are  to  get   them,

Seriously   REALLY  freakin suprised How selfish and  entitled  alot of  you  guys  are  when DE  is      Promoting the game , bringing in more players   using  Tools at their disposal, and  Really well Might i add

Maybe I'm  just getting older and     the need to care what  some one  else has  and  how they got  it  has worn  off on me. Or people are  just blowin off steam even though they know its a stupid reason to.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, VaricBreem said:

I REALLY dont get all the hate people have  for this , So what we all had to farm x item for x amount of times  while walking on shards  of glass  holding a scorching red hot  irons  that welded our fingers  together,

All I see when i see this  is that its a GREAT month to be a  a  new player  if you have  twitch  prime , They can  get the Free  Frost, and they can get a  Free  Soma and scindo, all Potatoed  ect..

But Varic  They didna  Earn  it ,  My response , Stop  being entitled and embrace  the  new  players  who will be joining  with no  clue  how to use all the new  shineys , and    teach em   how  lucky they are  to  get   them,

Seriously   REALLY  freakin suprised How selfish and  entitled  alot of  you  guys  are  when DE  is      Promoting the game , bringing in more players   using  Tools at their disposal, and  Really well Might i add

Maybe I'm  just getting older and     the need to care what  some one  else has  and  how they got  it  has worn  off on me. Or people are  just blowin off steam even though they know its a stupid reason to.

hey pal, some of us who worked for our primes don't feel it's all that equitable that twitch casuals and morons get to use some of the most powerful gear in the game, vaulted gear at that.