Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I being Hacked by Grineer or Real People O:???

Desamos

Question

So I was flying back from my dojo back to my ship earlier today, and the game started flickering. I assumed it was some sort of glitch, but then I saw a console on the top left of my screen, and there was words typing on it. I wasn't sure if it was alien technology or chinese characters. It looked really weird and whacky. Has anyone experienced this during their loading screen of their liset flying from one place to another? 

I'm either being hacked by some chinese dude, by the grineer / corpus, glitching, or I'm losing my mind.

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Desamos said:

So I was flying back from my dojo back to my ship earlier today, and the game started flickering. I assumed it was some sort of glitch, but then I saw a console on the top left of my screen, and there was words typing on it. I wasn't sure if it was alien technology or chinese characters. It looked really weird and whacky. Has anyone experienced this during their loading screen of their liset flying from one place to another? 

I'm either being hacked by some chinese dude, by the grineer / corpus, glitching, or I'm losing my mind.

:crylaugh:

That's not how being hacked would look like. If you were hacked, you would just be kicked out of your account, or next time you logged in, you would find that you don't know your password. At the very least, it would not be so flashy, with alien / chinese :)  characters flickering on your screen.

47 minutes ago, Desamos said:

Yes, you're totally being hacked by someone who is fluent in the Tenno-bet owo