Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer and Corpus ship specs?

Spartan336

Hello there. 

I've been planning to do a Halo Universe vs Warframe universe thread, since I want to know who would win. However, I've run into a wall. I can't seem to find anything relating to how powerful Warframe's ships are. If you can find anything on that, it would be much appreciated, since I don't want to make assumptions. 

I think arsenal wise Warframe would win if it was a direct fight between land units tho i think regarding spaceships Halo would win based on the images and what we know of the Grineer Galleon and Corpus ships. Even Vayhek`s Fomorians probably wouldnt last long in the Halo Universe.

3 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

Warframe would win, the amount of beyond op stuff we have is just insane.

I'll be tweaking it to make it balanced. The Tenno not existing would be a thing, along with some other factors. I'll be trying to make it as balanced as possible. 

Just now, Spartan336 said:

I'll be tweaking it to make it balanced. The Tenno not existing would be a thing, along with some other factors. I'll be trying to make it as balanced as possible. 

Then there is no point in doing one universe vs another if you have to tune it down, like i'm pretty sure Limbo alone could eradicate an entire halo army.

Just now, shellspeed1 said:

If you include tenno warframe universe would win. If you were to however use sentients v halo the results would be intresting to me.

Wouldn't sentients simply lose at start and then win cause they just adapted to all kinds of damage?

If you include tenno warframe universe would win. If you were to however use sentients v halo the results would be intresting to me.

Yeah. Sentient's will be a thing. The Tenno not being there is the only big nerf on the Warframe side. 

Yeah. Sentient's will be a thing. The Tenno not being there is the only big nerf on the Warframe side. 

Just saying if they had decent detection technology they would be able to detect tenno ships and blow them up rather easily as the only thing we have in our favor is stealth capabilities. Its shown that Captain vor could blow up a tenno ship with nothing but the Janus key in the tutorial if I remember correctly. So that is a thing to remember :p

MAC technology in the Halo universe is the sole winner when ti comes to fighting warframe ships, as far as I'm aware, grineer and corpus ships don't have dedicated long range guns.

Meanwhile just about every standard Halo ship is equipped with atleast 1 MAC cannon that looks as if it could put a hole clean through whatever ship is in the warframe universe. Then comes in the archer missile pods, and when in a bad situation,a Shiva nuke.

Or if you wanna be crazy, throw in a Nova bomb for good measure.

" The resulting explosion occurred between a Covenant outpost planet Joyous Exultation and its moon, Malhiem, scorching half of the planet and shattering the moon. "

Edited by (XB1)calvina

Just saying if they had decent detection technology they would be able to detect tenno ships and blow them up rather easily as the only thing we have in our favor is stealth capabilities. Its shown that Captain vor could blow up a tenno ship with nothing but the Janus key in the tutorial if I remember correctly. So that is a thing to remember :p

Duly noted. :P

And darn it I'm just wondering if we've got ship specs for these things. Lol. I'm glad to see you all would like to debate it to. 

I doubt we have those, but i'm sure warframe would lose on that side, cause only the grineer base has one huge cannon and all, while fomorians are strong, but not strong enough to go against halo ships (imo).

Take into account that Sentients can hack into enemy systems, if ships are all linked to the same network, or even one ships has one central computer, they must have insanely good security. Thats how Orokin were losing a the begining. To paraphrase - they turned our weapons against us, + the events from Octavia quest. Those strongly suggest that you cannot have faith in your computers against Sentients, just like in Battlestar Galactica and Cylons.

Edited by Xardis

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

sentients will win, unless halo army have a way to destroy them all before they can adapt

And considering that they can SHARE the element they adapted to others...

2 minutes ago, shellspeed1 said:

We dont know how good the detection system here is comparedto Halo's, because the only instances that the ships are detected in the Radio are when they are uncloaked, the moment they do cloak they go poof, gone (What we see in Radio).

Also, I dont think we have FTL outside the Solar Rails.

3 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Take into account that Sentients can hack into enemy systems, if ships are all linked to the same network, or even one ships has one central computer, they must have insanely good security. Thats how Orokin were losing a the begining. To paraphrase - they turned our weapons against us, + the events from Octavia quest. Those strongly suggest that you cannot have faith in your computers against Sentients, just like in Battlestar Galactica and Cylons.

And it seems that the more advanced the system, the easier was for them to hack: "The more advanced we became, the heavier our losses..."

Just now, Nakrast said:

Let's not forget about the infestation virus, that would cause enourmous lossess on both sides.

Talking about the Infested or the Flood?

Edited by Kaotyke