Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Master Founder of Warframe after a 4 year hiatus [Story Spoilers below]

IIX_Vritrayan

6 minutes ago, Zelorath said:

Yes! Im really excited for the update, I cant wait for PoE.. Also i really want to learn more about end game stuff as well that's why im eager to learn all this new stuff lol.

I forgot to mention this, but in the alerts tab there is a progress bar for both grineer and corpus. When either one is full, they start a small scale event that's about the same as when they first showed up.

If the grineer bar is full, you fight a giant warship, a Fomorian, in space to destroy its core. It goes down gradually as it is a community effort to take one down. Same with the corpus, but the Razorback Armada is similar to the Jackal on Venus, but you need to manipulate the Bursa's that come out and hack them to help you take them down one by one.

2 hours ago, Zelorath said:

What do you mean codex stories? How can you view them? LOL. Since i started i got 2 new prime frames Ash and Nekros so far. I dont have the other primes yet. I really want to grind but i want to finish the stories first.

Ordis also has his story as well, try scan all the data fragments across all nodes. 

Also hidden scanable artifacts known as KURIA contain poem about the grineer queens that you will meet in the war within quest. 

Glad you're back and enjoying things. Stick around this time eh?

It took some time, but the concept of an Operator has grown on me. I was hoping for something a little different in regard to who and what the Tenno are, but DE seem to be fleshing them out better as time goes on.

Not gonna' lie .. That moment in the orbiter, with the Stalker, Lotus, and the big reveal had me a tad misty. The score was on point, the voice acting, it was all there. It was a fantastic reveal. I consider it one of the best moments I've ever witnessed in gaming.

I too am a returning player. I joined up back in 2015, and didn't really feel attached to the game because it was all really confusing, and the grind for even some of the most basic items didn't feel like it was worth my time (here's looking at you, Kubro egg). Coming from games like Age of Conan, WoW, GW2, etc. I knew what I wanted it a game, and I didn't feel like it was in WF. Either way, I dumped 20 USD on plat and decked out my Excal. I had fun, but the community presence wasn't there, so I quit.

Now I am extremely excited for this game, and am more than willing to dump a little more money into it. I still won't buy prime access because I believe the plat needs to be removed from it for pricing reasons ("the rent is too damn high!" -Black Mayor Dude), but I wouldn't mind buying more straight plat. Also, the community seems more close knit. This game is pretty redpilled too, which is awesome: some story elements and factions really activate my almonds.

I'll be looking forward to playing more of this game as my new favorite along-side MechWarrior Online in the months to come. Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Glad you're back and enjoying things. Stick around this time eh?

It took some time, but the concept of an Operator has grown on me. I was hoping for something a little different in regard to who and what the Tenno are, but DE seem to be fleshing them out better as time goes on.

Not gonna' lie .. That moment in the orbiter, with the Stalker, Lotus, and the big reveal had me a tad misty. The score was on point, the voice acting, it was all there. It was a fantastic reveal. I consider it one of the best moments I've ever witnessed in gaming.

@WhiteCr0w I will definitely be sticking around! Yes that moment was gold for me, I knew I had to make this thread when I saw the cinematic, the soundtrack, everything. It was really some good story telling and it's basically the foothold of why im having so much fun right now.

18 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

@Zelorath It should arrive this week, too. I remember witnessing the reveal at Tennocon (Warframe's own convention) and my goodness was that an amazing day.

You're making me excited. I hope i get to finish all my story before it drops! Pretty busy though because i have school lol but i'll get it done.

Just now, Zelorath said:

You're making me excited. I hope i get to finish all my story before it drops! Pretty busy though because i have school lol but i'll get it done.

If you get through the quest called "Chains of Harrow," you'll be caught up enough. That's the current stopping point for the main story until "The Sacrifice" releases after Plains of Eidolon.

6 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

If you get through the quest called "Chains of Harrow," you'll be caught up enough. That's the current stopping point for the main story until "The Sacrifice" releases after Plains of Eidolon.

Good to know! I'll try to catch up before it drops. Im doing the war within now.

Just now, Zelorath said:

Good to know! I'll try to catch up before it drops. Im doing the war within now.

I'll give you a small hint on what to look for: take it slow, and pay attention to the voices. Take note of any peculiarities. I can't tell you why, but just keep your ears tuned.

Just now, Damien99 said:

WOW! Im returning after 4 years to. Cant wait to see how far the game has changed!

Hey! Welcome back! It's definitely so much better than the warframe we used to know. It's much more polished and much more vibrant game. I'll add you up and maybe we can play together if you wanna. I just cant play right now because my character is stuck on a mission that he can't instance out of.

1 minute ago, Zelorath said:

Hey! Welcome back! It's definitely so much better than the warframe we used to know. It's much more polished and much more vibrant game. I'll add you up and maybe we can play together if you wanna. I just cant play right now because my character is stuck on a mission that he can't instance out of.

ok sounds good, Im play in the morning. 

16 minutes ago, W.AxlRose said:

Speaking about old players, prior to U14. I do not have vor's prize completed. I cannot start the new quest. I am very confused. up till now it has yet to effect me.

From what I understand about what happened with that Quest for players like you, I believe you had a choice to do it or not (not sure i'm just a PS4 pleb) it was just a tutorial quest so you could just skip it. It doesn't affect you in anyway and you don't have to worry about it other than just for the sake of completion(which is probably your case right now) DE stated that'd they'd make it available somehow for you guys but no option has been added yet.