Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WeissTheHedgehog said:

From what i heard, DE is going to reset the achievement for all their partners so they can get it again and so people can get the sigil

Thank you 4 the info yes its the best so everyone has another fair shot :)

5 minutes ago, (PS4)WeissTheHedgehog said:

From what i heard, DE is going to reset the achievement for all their partners so they can get it again and so people can get the sigil

I have watch streamers yesterday, I have to watch again to get that 20+ messages os loot you got? 

I've had my twitch linked and watched streams since the launch of PoE. I've seen multiple streamers get through the night, and lots of other achievements along the way. No achievement drops, no sigil. Got the syandana so the system knows my account is linked, what is going on? Everyone else is getting inbox messages.

1 minute ago, johnrockks said:

I've had my twitch linked and watched streams since the launch of PoE. I've seen multiple streamers get through the night, and lots of other achievements along the way. No achievement drops, no sigil. Got the syandana so the system knows my account is linked, what is going on? Everyone else is getting inbox messages.

Very few people are getting the sigil. The rest is comming. Slowly but it's comimng. So you'l get yours too

Still no drops, watched 3 streamers at the same time (one on phone, on the the twitch launcher and one on web browser), no sigil, no Liset decoration, not a drop (yes my account is linked(i know this as i have the syandana)) 

Edited by Caralamelia
Added reason why i know my account is linked

i watched DanielTheDemon and DKDiamant too get the achievement for surviving the night and a few others- i have neither a sigil, totem nor any random loot -.-'

Edit:

i now have watched TacticalPotato get the kill an  eidolon and survive the night achievements and some small ones- still nothing- not even the thing for watching an hour

Edited by Monsterhase
watched exclusively one streamer still got nothing (so the twitch is confused by more than one stream open does not help me)