Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you'remissing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

If I have already viewed achievements and the 1hr for the decor do I get the things I would have gotten? or do I have to watch again?

I'm wondering how the twitch drop things will be fixed. If they are not rewarded retroactively we will be screwed out of stuff since a lot of streamers are playing now and just got the dawn's early light achievement. At the same time if it's not popping isn't it because it doesn't know we saw it so that wouldn't be possible?

14 minutes ago, JeanBanditX said:

Would have gotten not should ave. DE is basically giving out items for free. They don't owe us anything

And saying i hope they fix it soon will change nothing, theyre not gonna work less on the issue

This mindset is wrong.

15 minutes ago, JeanBanditX said:

Would have gotten not should ave. DE is basically giving out items for free. They don't owe us anything

And saying i hope they fix it soon will change nothing, theyre not gonna work less on the issue

Should.

We should have gotten these rewards, not would. i am not mad at DE, but you are clearly mad at me for appearantly not being greatful enough for not getting the stuff i should have gotten, imagine cracking up a relic and getting an ember prime bp, but then its just not in your inventory, you should have gotten it.

and saying "I hope they fix it soon" is just me hoping they fix it soon, so dont be a jerk, your comment wont change anything either, so why did you bother with this rude reply?

Edited by Mepheri

11 minutes ago, Evilpricetag said:

so.. not totally clear, do console players need to watch these 2 weeks of streams and recieve prizes when its released or wait until console release and watch then?

Edit: yes I know not actually watching it for full 2 weeks, just.. the time period.

Also I'd like to know more about the twitch PC exclusive skins, will they be available for console eventually? I mean.. the cape and and what have you practically are part of the set.

Console players also get the items right away, I already have the Syandana on PS4. They don't need to wait for Plains of Eidolon to be released on console. They've also said they will be doing another event with console streamers when it does come to consoles for more drops too I think.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

yup...  watchin iFlynn almost 4 hours now... 

syandana check...

totem... nope

sigil for dawns early light achive.... nope =(

I hope to god these are retroactive, so when they fix it we get the rewards immediately. I've had 4 streams opened up for hours too.

Just now, DarkMageNoSeek said:

Will those of us who did not receive the twitch drops from the streams we were watching get those retroactively once everything is fixed, or will we have to wait for new ones?

I’m really hoping so :/ spent a couple hours on a partner stream and he got the dawns early light achievement.

I have a feeling we will. Hopefully.

58 minutes ago, JeanBanditX said:

Being that this is a promotion, it is should have, as being on twitch, its a way to get players to who are 'browsing' twitch for something new. aka new players into warframe, and players of warframe to watch twitch, so 2 separate companies are working together to promote each other. if the promotion was a dud and was never fixed, it wouldn't look good on either party.

Just thought I'd give my insight.

Been watching Brozime for about 4 few hours now. He killed the Terralyst and the achievement popped on the screen, but he's saying it says he doesn't have it. Must be bugged.

I didn't get any achievement drops or the totem either, just the syandana.

I really hope when they get this sorted out they award things retroactively. I'll be out of town until Tuesday, so I wont be able to watch anyone and I expect most streamers will have the sigil achievement by then.