Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

yup...  watchin iFlynn almost 4 hours now... 

syandana check...

totem... nope

sigil for dawns early light achive.... nope =(

Same situation as you. Watching Brozime's livestream since the update went live and no totem or syandanna

Hm, haven't even gotten the syandana. You just had to be linked to twitch for that one, right?

35 minutes ago, Guest Zen said:

Can we get this fixed please

If you haven't yet, I'm pretty sure you have to go get the quest from Cetus.

Edited by Junque

Been watching NoSympathyy for a very well over an hour now, watched him kill the eidolan, and survive from night to day, he didn't get the achievement for some reason, he did however get a few other achievements, but not one new item has appeared in my inventory, however I do have the Syandana from linking my accounts, it looks nice.

but this begs the question, will we be getting those drops later or do we have to find another partner that hasn't done anything yet for what ever reason?

Edited by Vontreious

Had a stream open for 7+ hours and seen them personally get 2 achievements last night, still only a syandana for linking the account to see for it, I don't think twitch drops likes me.
I've linked and unlinked the account several times to what seems like no avail, rip.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

This post is the top-level information post on the status of Hotfixes, FAQs, and more.

6:07 p.m ET: As of now the Update has just deployed and we are preparing to assess what issues will crop up for the next hotfix.

9:53 p.m ET: A 2 part update!

1) We are staging up for a Hotfix to squash some of the bugs.
2) Twitch Drops: We are seeing partial success in this campaign, but not 100%. Something is up. We are troubleshooting the issues we can find to make sure we can deliver the Drops campaign as intended. Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you're missing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

11:12 p.m ET: Another 2 part update!

1) Hotfix is live:

2) We are still working on Twitch Drops issues - remember - Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you're missing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

See a lot of the same questions being asked? See people stumbling over the same issues? Here is where you'll find up-to-date status on upcoming deployments and words on intent & feedback!

I have my Twitch Prime account linked to both of my Warframe accounts so what will happen? I'm hoping my newer account will get the Twitch drops and stuff since I linked it last and I plan on using only my new account and leaving my old one so that is another reason I really want the Twitch drops and pretty much all other Warframe related things for my new account eventually, etc.

2 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

I still wanna know if we are SOL on the whole "If we've been watching a stream for however many hours now". Are we going to get stuff for the time we've been watching or have we been watching for no reason?

I'd love an answer to this also, it kind of killed some of the hype for me finding out my many hours since the release of watching my favorite streamer is wasted.

i don't know if my computer is kinda tired or something but when i enter Cetus, i always having Lag and hangs along the way.
not only that but when i go into the plains and opening the 2nd door to the plain, my game goes freeze for 2 minutes and then goes on..

my PC is AMD A8 APU with 4gb Ram.

Just now, RickyZen said:

i don't know if my computer is kinda tired or something but when i enter Cetus, i always having Lag and hangs along the way.
not only that but when i go into the plains and opening the 2nd door to the plain, my game goes freeze for 2 minutes and then goes on..

my PC is AMD A8 APU with 4gb Ram.

Honestly those specs, you're expected to have that amount of lag- my friend on a decent PC hangs for a min, even me on an SSD and top-tier computer I lag for a good 5-10 seconds

1 minute ago, TheApplePieGuy said:

Honestly those specs, you're expected to have that amount of lag- my friend on a decent PC hangs for a min, even me on an SSD and top-tier computer I lag for a good 5-10 seconds

hmm that means its usual hangs and lags heh? well then.. we still have to get optimization and some fix too.

Been watching iFlynn and H3dsh0t streams but I did not get anything, linked the Twitch account. Hope they fix the issues and the rewards are not wasted, as for the time spent, I enjoyed myself so it's kinnda worth but it would be awesome to fix the rewards issue.