Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

38 minutes ago, -Kyle- said:

Some problems...

https://imgur.com/a/hfbmc

I'm experiencing the same problem, the update has failed 3 times already!

And it seems many others are having the same problem as well.

It gives that message and the launcher freezes, no matter how long you wait, it never restarts.

Also, if you try to close it, Windows says "This program stopped responding, do you wish to close it?".

I'm trying to download the update for the 4rd time now. Only good thing is that it starts almost where it crashed, but not quite.

2 minutes ago, Sdarts said:

I'm experiencing the same problem, the update has failed 3 times already!

And it seems many others are having the same problem as well.

It gives that message and the launcher freezes, no matter how long you wait, it never restarts.

Also, if you try to close it, Windows says "This program stopped responding, do you wish to close it?".

I'm trying to download the update for the 4rd time now. Only good thing is that it starts almost where it crashed, but not quite.

But what I can tell you about this is that there are many people downloading the same update, so the servers are congested. So, every time you restart the update will download only the amount of GB that was missing previously

Just now, -NK-Vandalow said:

But what I can tell you about this is that there are many people downloading the same update, so the servers are congested. So, every time you restart the update will download only the amount of GB that was missing previously

Yes, that is the "silver lining", because if one had to redownload everything and it kept crashing, it would be hell.

Still, the launcher only crashed for me twice in 4 years, while here it crashed 3 times in a few minutes.

While I have a very good connection, I fear for those with slow connections. It needs to be looked at as soon as possible.

Had that update problem once, but it went smooth to 100% after a restart.
Now however I get the "Login failed. Check your info" Error. All while my pals are ingame and telling me how amazing it is.

And yes, I triple checked my login info... oh well.

1 minute ago, Sdarts said:

Yes, that is the "silver lining", because if one had to redownload everything and it kept crashing, it would be hell.

Still, the launcher only crashed for me twice in 4 years, while here it crashed 3 times in a few minutes.

While I have a very good connection, I fear for those with slow connections. It needs to be looked at as soon as possible.

But that's it, a lot of people waited for this update so the amount of downloads is overcrowded. Even players who were not active have returned, just wait and pray that it will end soon.

2 minutes ago, GvAldric said:

Had that update problem once, but it went smooth to 100% after a restart.
Now however I get the "Login failed. Check your info" Error. All while my pals are ingame and telling me how amazing it is.

And yes, I triple checked my login info... oh well.

This is happening because of server overcrowding, soon they will normalize

2 minutes ago, -NK-Vandalow said:

But that's it, a lot of people waited for this update so the amount of downloads is overcrowded. Even players who were not active have returned, just wait and pray that it will end soon.

Yes, I know that. And my download has finally finished, thankfully!

Hopefully everyone has better luck. Also, with so many veterans, returning players, and new players, DE will have to buy more hamsters. :)

8 minutes ago, Gadeon said:

Pleae add a option for players to leave the plains when they want. Currently in party were everyone wants to go but 1 person. And I dont know if we will lose progress of the bounty and stuff because of 1 person.

Progress IS saved when you use a consumable, so I just carry 200 charger specters with me for use when I want to save.