Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

/* Hello World program (in C) */

#include<stdio.h>/*this is to call upon an already created code, that function as a standard input output*/

main()/*this indicate the start of a main lines of code*/
{
    printf("Hello World");/*used to print character(char) one by one as a string in the terminal(like command prompt)*/

//you just learned how to display a word

//hooray

}

1 minute ago, alvianossi said:

#include<stdio.h>/*this is to call upon an already created code, that function as a standard input output*/

{
    printf("Hello World");/*used to print character(char) one by one as a string in the terminal(like command prompt)*/

//hooray

}

Rofl.

1 minute ago, alvianossi said:

ERROR did not specify return type of "main()" (-pedantic)

... Also the #include is part of the preprocessor language. It just copy-pastes the header.

Just now, Alaestor said:

ERROR did not specify return type of "main()" (-pedantic)

... Also the #include is part of the preprocessor language. It just copy-pastes the header.

I've only learned c in passing, never put stuff inside the "()" , should there be null or sumthin?

3 minutes ago, alvianossi said:

{

//hooray

}

http://acmp.ru/
Here's a site with c++ tasks. Its on russian, but im sure you will be able to deal with this little problem. Enjoy.

Just now, alvianossi said:

I've only learned c in passing, never put stuff inside the "()" , should there be null or sumthin?

main is special in that respect. Technically, the main entrypoint is defined to accept "int main(int argc, char* argv[]);" but leaving it empty is fine.

Just now, Alaestor said:

main is special in that respect. Technically, the main entrypoint is defined to accept "int main(int argc, char* argv[]);" but leaving it empty is fine.

cool, TIL...
still wanna kill myself because of this login problem though. please send help.

2 minutes ago, ScorpDK said:

int tears = 0;

while (login_success == false)
{

refresh_page();
tears++;

}

...I haven't done programming since I stopped fiddling with Quake 3 Team Arena and UT2004 modding...

I think tears will be too large number for int to handle

We're waiting for DE to even acknowledge the issue. Right now, the only things I see on twitter are Rebecca and Co replying to people flailing their arms like tubemen because they didn't get their twitch drop items.

Like, ffs, there are people UNABLE TO EVEN PLAY THE GAME. I think that's higher on the priority list than some items you get for idling on someone's twitch stream.

7 minutes ago, ScorpDK said:

We're waiting for DE to even acknowledge the issue. Right now, the only things I see on twitter are Rebecca and Co replying to people flailing their arms like tubemen because they didn't get their twitch drop items.

Like, ffs, there are people UNABLE TO EVEN PLAY THE GAME. I think that's higher on the priority list than some items you get for idling on someone's twitch stream.

Totally agreed.