Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

Just now, Jhoyz21 said:

Apparently not, there is this error 1068 appearing every time i tried to start the workstation. I've already searched different kinds of solution but nothing really works. 

missing dependencies. (either not installed or set to disabled)

15 hours ago, LeXendZ said:

What error 

Dependency failed to start

15 hours ago, Alaestor said:

missing dependencies. (either not installed or set to disabled)

Yes this error keeps on appearing, every solution in google seems no effect on this one.

1 minute ago, LeXendZ said:

Not installed = the service that needs it should not exist or doesnt it at all?

It's rare to see them literately uninstalled, but I have seen it...

Typically windows can restore them

(assuming it was bundled with that version of windows to begin with... but workstation and dependencies should be on everything i think)

Edited by Alaestor

Just now, Alaestor said:

It's rare to see them literately uninstalled, but I have seen it...

Typically windows can restore them

(assuming it was bundled with that version of windows to begin with... but workstation and dependencies should be on everything i think)

Id say to download a Windows 7 iso and run the repair thingy 

2 minutes ago, alaris10 said:

In theory Windows reinstallation should help to fix dependency problems. You shouldnt downloand WannaCry protection though, it kills some of SMB-realated services/

WannaCry used EternalBlue, which exploited SMB 1.0 

I wouldn't be shocked if most protection suites flat out nuked it if you aren't using the lan file sharing network features.

Edited by Alaestor

15 hours ago, LeXendZ said:

There is a tool online which can resolve the problem... 

hmm so i'll gonna do the searching again. Can you be more specific on what tool should i search? It's been 2 days since i start searching the internet for the right solution.

2 minutes ago, Jhoyz21 said:

hmm so i'll gonna do the searching again. Can you be more specific on what tool should i search? It's been 2 days since i start searching the internet for the right solution.

One second 

Edit: do you have discord? 

Edited by LeXendZ

1 minute ago, Alaestor said:

WannaCry used eternalblue, which exploited SMB 1.0 

I wouldn't be shocked if most protection suites flat out nuked it if you aren't using the lan file sharing network features.

Tbh i dont understand what you are talking about. I just dont have thing that SMB 1.x MiniRedirector depend on, SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and i dont see either of them in services list.

Just now, alaris10 said:

Tbh i dont understand what you are talking about. I just dont have thing that SMB 1.x MiniRedirector depend on, SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and i dont see either of them in services list.

Uhm, sorry... that was my reply to someone else, unrelated to your issue. I'm not sure what Workstation depends on... (Server? maybe?) sorry xD no clue... and... dont run SMB 1 anything...

1 minute ago, Alaestor said:

Uhm, sorry... that was my reply to someone else, unrelated to your issue. I'm not sure what Workstation depends on... (Server? maybe?) sorry xD no clue... and... dont run SMB 1 anything...

All I know that Computer Browser runs on Workstation xd

i Search so much for Workstation Start Error 1068 . and i found nothink in internet to fix this 

i Just want to play warframe . maybe they don't have Time to Fix this but this realy Unfair 

Players Having Fun with the new updated and others suffering From a POE FAULT .

Help us. 

1 minute ago, OroDoom said:

i Search so much for Workstation Start Error 1068 . and i found nothink in internet to fix this 

i Just want to play warframe . maybe they don't have Time to Fix this but this realy Unfair 

Help us. 

Glen's already working on a fix. Hopefully it will work.

But don't worry! ... POE is buggy as crap right now :D you aren't missing much 

(not tooooo buggy, but... many people crashing and glitching etc)

Edited by Alaestor

3 minutes ago, OroDoom said:

Help us. 

What did you try? What windows are you using (WIth edition)

Edited by LeXendZ

I Have Windows 7 64Bits 

when i go services/workstation/properties/dependencies.

i found _SMB 1.x miniredirector

_SMB 2.0 miniredirector

i  enabeled SMB and i make some Steps i see from internet and so much thinks like restart computer services setings and more 

but Still nothink .

Ijust Giv up for now until they found a Solution without changing settings in My pc (i Hope they will find one)

Edited by OroDoom