Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

49 minutes ago, Nihilan.0 said:

now I have another problem with x64, it says It can't find directx9 even if I install it like, in that moment

I'd recommend uninstalling it, rebooting, and then reinstalling it. It was probably an issue with your registry.

Edited by Alaestor

Just now, Alaestor said:

I'd recommend uninstalling it, rebooting, and then reinstalling it. It was probably an issue with your registry.

For those looking for the workaround Click Here. I'll keep moving this comment to my latest post.

woah woah woah, serioulsy? no way! god damn! I'm not doing that.... not now T_T

18 minutes ago, IlKaithe said:

Watching AdmiralBahroo right now, and theres a hotfix to hotfix dropping in 5 min... I mean, better late than next effing century, right?

they always hotfix their hotfixes... I sure hope it works...
But maybe the stream was delayed xD

Edited by Alaestor

2 minutes ago, Alaestor said:

they always hotfix their hotfixes... I sure hope it works...
But maybe the stream was delayed xD

For those looking for the workaround Click Here. I'll keep moving this comment to my latest post.

Nah it's not delay, it's the new one. Can hardly read the tiny font in the in-game chat, but it's something along the lines of "There's another build in the pipes, last update was a bit underbaked, SOON".

6 minutes ago, IlKaithe said:

Nah it's not delay, it's the new one. Can hardly read the tiny font in the in-game chat, but it's something along the lines of "There's another build in the pipes, last update was a bit underbaked, SOON".

Talking with other viewers, looks like the latest hotfix was so broken it "broke everything" LOL
It seems to me they are now prioritizing glitches and in-game bugs, balance issues etc.
And that new build is going to deal only with that...
Which means...
Yeah.
(but let's wait anyway)

14 minutes ago, IlKaithe said:

Talking with other viewers, looks like the latest hotfix was so broken it "broke everything" LOL
It seems to me they are now prioritizing glitches and in-game bugs, balance issues etc.
And that new build is going to deal only with that...
Which means...
Yeah.
(but let's wait anyway)

LOL I mean, I get it, from a business perspective what does it matter if some idiots enable SMB 1.0 to play a game. You got a massive influx of new players just waiting to throw money at you, so you've got to make a good impression. So, they're skipping out on the "little issues" (that are actually massive security holes)

I get it. I don't like it. But it's not bad enough for me to go running to some industry critics / watchdogs and making a fuss about it either. (yet)

Edited by Alaestor

Just now, Alaestor said:

LOL I mean, I get it, from a business perspective what does it matter if some idiots enable SMB 1.0 to play a game. You got a massive influx of new players just waiting to throw money at you, so you've got to make a good impression. So, they're skipping out on the "little issues" (that are actually massive security holes)

I get it. I don't like it. But it's not bad enough for me to go running to some industry critics / watchdogs and making a fuss about it either.

Yeah, from a business perspective they certainly want the biggest group of players to enjoy the game, let's just hope they don't forget about us... and fix it this? year? please? :D

Just now, Alaestor said:

I get it. I don't like it. But it's not bad enough for me to go running to some industry critics / watchdogs and making a fuss about it either. (yet)

I agree with this post but also find it kind of funny and here is why - I have been waiting for Destiny 2 ever since it came out on consoles. Was looking for a game to keep my occupied until D2 launch and so I found Warframe and decided to play it about ~2 weeks ago. Honestly, I fell in love with Warframe so fast. I was actually even thinking about playing D2 here and there while sinking most of my time into Warframe. Was even about to buy platinum the day before PoE was released but decided to wait 1 more day and see how the expansion was. Now I can't even play PoE. So from a new player perspective, this is so much trouble to just play 1 game I've about given up on it. Rather than scouring the forums and waiting for a fix, I am more inclined to just uninstall and forget about it since I haven't invested THAT much time into it. I want Warframe to work because I would love to keep playing and I will wait it out another couple days, but from a new player perspective (and I get that I am definitely part of the minority dealing with these issues because "why not just enable SMB to login" but I'm unwilling to do that), I'd almost rather cut this as a loss and play something else. Don't mean this to be a rant or anything because I have loved the game so far. Just thought it -may- be worth sharing my thoughts.

35 minutes ago, TheronGuardxx said:

I agree with this post but also find it kind of funny and here is why - I have been waiting for Destiny 2 ever since it came out on consoles. Was looking for a game to keep my occupied until D2 launch and so I found Warframe and decided to play it about ~2 weeks ago. Honestly, I fell in love with Warframe so fast. I was actually even thinking about playing D2 here and there while sinking most of my time into Warframe. Was even about to buy platinum the day before PoE was released but decided to wait 1 more day and see how the expansion was. Now I can't even play PoE. So from a new player perspective, this is so much trouble to just play 1 game I've about given up on it. Rather than scouring the forums and waiting for a fix, I am more inclined to just uninstall and forget about it since I haven't invested THAT much time into it. I want Warframe to work because I would love to keep playing and I will wait it out another couple days, but from a new player perspective (and I get that I am definitely part of the minority dealing with these issues because "why not just enable SMB to login" but I'm unwilling to do that), I'd almost rather cut this as a loss and play something else. Don't mean this to be a rant or anything because I have loved the game so far. Just thought it -may- be worth sharing my thoughts.

I completely understand. And thanks for sharing. Due to the state of my network I'm comfortable temporarily enabling it to login, but even so, I've spent more of my time in this thread and helping other people than I have playing the game since POE launched. I'm sort of in damage control mode for DE here (despite not so secretly hating them). Like, I had <15 posts prior to PoE, and I've been around since 2013. Well, if you ever get bored, feel free to join my public discord server. You may find some new games to play and new people to play with, while we all wait for DE to fix their Sh** patch their game.

Edited by Alaestor

29 minutes ago, Alaestor said:

I completely understand. And thanks for sharing. Due to the state of my network I'm comfortable temporarily enabling it to login, but even so, I've spent more of my time in this thread and helping other people than I have playing the game since POE launched. I'm sort of in damage control mode for DE here (despite not so secretly hating them). Like, I had <15 posts prior to PoE, and I've been around since 2013. Well, if you ever get bored, feel free to join my public discord server. You may find some new games to play and new people to play with, while we all wait for DE to fix their Sh** patch their game.

Thanks I'll definitely have to check it out!

3 minutes ago, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

As far as I can tell, SMB is still required for login after this hotfix hotfix

Yep, still not working for me either