Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Ampoth said:

Just got a Melee Riven from the sortie, both my clan mate and I are unable to see it in the arsenal to equip it on a weapon and unveil it, but we can see it in the Mod station.

That means the Riven is for a Zaw.

Hey Tenno! What you received is a Zaw Riven which currently can only be unveiled on a Zaw, in a future Hotfix you will be able to unveil it on any melee weapon.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/855826-uneqiupable-melee-riven-mod-investigating/?tab=comments#comment-9065409

Edited by LazerSkink

Idk if it's just me but could you please put a limit to the number of enemies who can call reinforcements? every where I go there's a ship, I can't enjoy a moment of plains without an enemy spawning right next to me or when fighting it's like an endless survival because each individual enemy that I come across is too scared to fight one on one the moment I fight them (I had 6 ships at once come out and attack me, it's especially annoying when they can destroy the drone you're protecting in seconds)

Edited by SpectroSinjkai0

you have to optimize the plains, there is no way to play, it's too hard, the lag is impossible, unfortunately my pc is a normal notbook so it's difficult, I want to play more like this. and yes, my pc is very weak. A hug from everyone I almost forgot to use google translator, I do not know how to speak English, I'm Brazilian.

Edited by serjaokill123

...Gara parts.....from bounties......which apparently only drop ANYTHING ONCE per day... its fine if the bounty drops standing once per day per rank. BUT SERIOUSLY  only a (i was told) 7%~ Per Part  Per  DAY *Ostron day chance.....damnit this is gonna be worse than trying to get Ivara, Nidus Equinox and That one harrow part that drops from that aweful missiontype defection...(what made you guys think escourt missions are a good idea or that you guys can make it bareable if it is hated in almost every type of game it is in) so PLEASE at least make Gara parts have a higher chance,or have alternate drop locations or have bounties drop things if repeted.

Other than that great job.

PS. why do blunts seem a lot more durable than before?

Edited by eyf101
forgot to mention something/correction

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the ‘Exit’ button from the End of Mission Failed screen upon dying in the Plains. This fixes clicking ‘Exit’ resulting in a screen lock and having to close the game.

thanks, this happened to me on the first bounty I ever did.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again. 

this removes so much fluidity. I was able to very quickly go from warframe to operator and back again in the heat of battle. And multiple times, I need to do all this while in mid-air. Now it forces you to touch the ground to reset the fluid motion. That seems like an incredibly stupid design move. Plus, why take away the fun of trying to fly. It takes great skill to move and change at that speed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 01thanatos10 said:

so when you guys gonna fix needing to have all the players at extract to end mission ive lost 3 cores becuase the host died after it went down fix it im tierd of losing all my cores becuase of that stupid req

Hey, just wondering, could you clarify what you're experiencing a bit for me? Like state it a little more clearly?

I think I've experienced what you're describing but I'm not entirely sure.

35 minutes ago, War said:

Hey, just wondering, could you clarify what you're experiencing a bit for me? Like state it a little more clearly?

I think I've experienced what you're describing but I'm not entirely sure.

when we mange to kill an edolian( after use ever once of ammo on the map becuase a lv 20 ehp seems to be in the uper billions) if the host runs out of revives you lose everthing cuase it fails to reload yanyone into the game it gives an erro mesg that says host version miss match pls verafiy cache and if you do when you log back in you loss everthing from that mission.

problem 2 why are the edolians so tanky 1000rounds from a soma prime plus 400 from aklex prime plus the ammo of the other 4 guys in the room and its still not half dead? i thought fighting level 150 in a extended surv was bad but this is a whole new level of grind and time comsumption

to sum it up being super tank and have 1 shots dose not make a fun or interactive boss it just makes an anoying enmy that everones gonna hater after 1 to 2 runs.

3 minutes ago, 01thanatos10 said:

when we mange to kill an edolian( after use ever once of ammo on the map becuase a lv 20 ehp seems to be in the uper billions) if the host runs out of revives you lose everthing cuase it fails to reload yanyone into the game it gives an erro mesg that says host version miss match pls verafiy cache and if you do when you log back in you loss everthing from that mission.

problem 2 why are the edolians so tanky 1000rounds from a soma prime plus 400 from aklex prime plus the ammo of the other 4 guys in the room and its still not half dead? i thought fighting level 150 in a extended surv was bad but this is a whole new level of grind and time comsumption

to sum it up being super tank and have 1 shots dose not make a fun or interactive boss it just makes an anoying enmy that everones gonna hater after 1 to 2 runs.

You're supposed to use Operator form to destroy the little drones that heal it constantly, and take out its shields too, to attack its weak spots. Otherwise, yes, it'd take a very long time.

Probably someone already notified DE already (I hope). The Venomysts (glowing floating sentient thingies) all drop cores upon death physically. But most of the time when anyone picks these cores up, they don't register. Meaning for like 30 cores that I picked up, only 5 of them were actually added to my inventory as if I had never picked up the other 25. In this state, it's impossible to raise standing with the Quills as no matter how many of these guys we farm, we don't really get the cores for killing them. I hope this will be fixed soon.