The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

JacketUnHoly

Might be interesting to add where it happened ?

In my case it was close to the sea, where a big Grineer structure charges electricity up repeatedly and unleashes it to an Eidolon structure.

EDIT : it can happen in multiple locations.

Edited by Lluid

In the Bounty mission you need to unlock the Armored vault with a Console. After the 3 minutes timer the Door wont open and the objective wont complete. So its impossible to end that bounty without losing it. Already got that bug 4-5 Times in a row. Its Time for A Fix. TY

TO THE DEV TEAM : YOUR ARMORED VAULTS ARE BUGGED , THEY DOESNT OPEN! not sure for what kind of details u are asking.....your buggs makes ppl leave simple as that....this bugg with the vault stays for so long its unreal 

I'm having the same issue though this only seems to effect solo play from what I'm seeing on my end, every attempt to do this bounty event (part 1) as solo ends up with it bugged but otherwise if I have full party no issue as someone can open it. Anyone else seeing the same result?

I think (not 100% sure) that this bug is triggered if the chest thats inside the vault get destroyed befor the countdown is finished. every explosive weapon can punch through the damn wall, so try to not stand anywhere near the vault only defend the console, dont stand on it, dont bulletjump in the near of it etc. till they fixed this issue.

And well.. im mad too, its just really annoying to do the high lvl bountys and then stuck cause something isnt working.

Mfg

Yep. Happened 4 times today. Managed to get by it somehow once by pulling an eidelon lure close to it. Not sure if it was lucky or if eidelon lures can somehow clip into it. Getting tired of doing an entire bounty and then have this be the last part of the bounty and bugging out.

Happening to me as well. The amored vault won't open.

Note: The amored vault opened up when I was in a group. When I was doing solo, the vault never opened.

Update: Happened when I was in a group as well. This bug is inconsistant from what I can tell/I can't find a reliable way to reproduce yet.

Edited by AlphaTangoFoxtrot
Clarity

4 hours ago, AlphaTangoFoxtrot said:

Happening to me as well. The amored vault won't open.

Note: The amored vault opened up when I was in a group. When I was doing solo, the vault never opened.

Are you using a Helios sentinel?

Edited by Gigabaitus
grammar nazi