Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

Was playing solo (well, the mode is Friends only, but was alone) as well.

Read some reports and found myself experiencing the same issue when the Bounty is bugged from the beginning, to be more specific:

When you get 2 locations with just one objective. Happened to me yesterday, and then it happened again last night and then again. Not sure it's just a coincidence, or relation between bugs.

Also, another relation between bugs, at least the one I've noticed (I tried to do 5 or 6 bounties without leaving the Cetus region after bugged Vault bounty, all of them were bugged in one way or another. Perhaps, departing to Orbiter and then returning to Cetus could fix that, but at that point of wasting 1-2 hours I just gave up and quit):

• If you abandon the vault thus failing the bounty and return to Cetus to pick another bounty, you will find yourself having no objective at all when entering the Plains.

When it happened again I decided to poke around and see if the Incursion missions will appear, then I stumbled across the Grineer camp at geyser point and, surprisingly, I got the Lotus' transmission about my objective. I completed it but saw nothing: no bounty progress & XP pic, just the music. Then, just seconds later, an Incursion appeared and I completed it, too. When I returned to Cetus and checked the bounties, the one I picked wasn't displayed as «Completed» and Standing was gained for completing said Incursion mission, but not a Bounty one.

21 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are having trouble narrowing down this issue. If you could post any information that you redeem necessary it would be appreciated.

Also submitting your EE.log to Support could be of value, instructions on how to do so can be found here.

Submitted a ticket with my EE.log, #996265.

Update:

Got a Bounty mission with another Armored Vault objective in. It didn't bug out in the beginning when I left Cetus, so I was doing it just fine. When I successfully defended it, the vault worked as intended and opened its doors.

Spoiler

F41CF82C4B4D4F3F846CB4753E3CD77372DEF42A

I suppose if the others experience this bug when getting a desynced objectives/multi-locations bug, there's could be something with the scripts not working properly under such circumstances

Edited by Thundervision

On 10/19/2017 at 4:50 AM, Beon1 said:

Because it seems to happen when you start doing bounties while players still connecting, resulting in host seeing 1 objective, while clients see 2 or more

Seems most of the bugs affecting PoE, only occur when players are in groups.

My biggest pev, is those damn drop squads. If they drop too close to the AV, it's an auto-fail since you can't protect/defend it from that amount of damage.

20 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are having trouble narrowing down this issue. If you could post any information that you redeem necessary it would be appreciated.

Also submitting your EE.log to Support could be of value, instructions on how to do so can be found here.

Well if you can't track it down, then make a workaround. Remove the need to open the vault. Or switch from auto open to manually open via the console on the vault. Wouldn't that be just easier than to try to fix an issue you can't track? Problem could have been fixed days ago.

Good to know i was doubting my sanity :crylaugh:

When i could find know way to open the vault after surviving "the clown car massacre" i was happy that i managed to survive only having to abandon the quest as the vault did not open .

Now i can laugh but at the moment i was really like what the hell ??? :facepalm:

Edited by Zarrostarr

Of all the bugs in POE this is the one that actually annoys me and frustrates me the most, because it happens in bounty chains and it means you can't complete the chain.  It's not that frequent - often the doors do open - but it's frequent enough to put me on edge when I get an armored vault mission in the chain, and put me off doing bounty missions a bit.

The only thing that I know definitely works as a workaround is two Tenno doing a handshake right adjacent to (i.e. both "touching") the door on the left side of the wagon.  But of course you can't do that solo, and it happens just as often in solo bounty hunting.

DE if you can't fix this, make a workaround so that the wagon doesn't have to auto-open, and a player has to manually open the wagon after it's been cracked.

Most of the annoying bugs in POE are related to teaming, everything else is just minor.  If people don't team because they're put off by the jankiness of teaming on the plains, that skews how much they have to do other crap to get standing - which among other things exacerbates people fishing-trolling in PUGs, how much they whine about "the grind," Fishingframe, etc.

Edited by Omnimorph

3 hours ago, Thundervision said:

Was playing solo (well, the mode is Friends only, but was alone) as well.

Read some reports and found myself experiencing the same issue when the Bounty is bugged from the beginning, to be more specific:

When you get 2 locations with just one objective. Happened to me yesterday, and then it happened again last night and then again. Not sure it's just a coincidence, or relation between bugs.

I had a duplicate 'find the 3 caches' objective for the first stage of a T5 bounty. The Armored Vault during a later stage of the bounty failed to open.

As you say though, these could just be coincidences.

(I have submitted a ticket to support with my EE.log, #996666)

Just had this happened. Same issue since day-1.

Look we appreciate what you guys are doing. Sometimes when you cannot pinpoint the root cause of a flaw, you work around it for now, it's not all lost. I know from a technical standpoint, it feels like copping out. But for the sake of everyone's sanity, can you guys please adjust the event script to flag completion at 0 seconds?

• 2 months later...